||6||

3rd Person PoV

Y/n and Morgue stared at each other for a few moments before they sprinted forward, their hit each other with taijutsu while their spears clashed against each other and cancelled each of their powers out.

Waves of dust and stones went flying violently towards the fighting shinobi, knocking them all apart and causing their attention to land on the two heads of families.

"This will be the result of our war," Kye muttered as he helped Zyra back to her feet.

"Yes. Who the successor is in this fight is the family who finally come out on top," Zethran nodded as he approaches them.

Y/n jumped away from Morgue as he created shadow clones.

Thousands of clones appeared in front of her and started charging but she easily just cut straight through them. Kicking them, punching them, grabbing them and spinning them around, hitting others with the clone she was spinning around.

It was so quick, not even the ninja watching the fight could see it. All they know was, one minute she was there, the next she had Morgue pinned to the ground by his throat.

"Give it up, Morgue!" she glared at him, he just returned the glare before clapping his hands together. Shadows shot out of the ground and wrapped around her arms and legs and pulled her up and restrained her.

Morgue stood back up and looked up at the girl who was hovering above the ground by a good 10 inches by the claws of his shadows.

"Y-y/n!" Xander shouted, all the l/n clan watched on in dispair. Their eyes were wide with worry, this is it. This is the end, that's what they were all thinking.

"Get away from here!" y/n shouted, "all of you l/n, get the hell out of here!"

They all stood and got ready to fight. Y/n noticed it.

"Go! I don't want to hurt any of you!" Y/n shouted again, this time they realised what she was implying and reluctantly backed away, jumping as far away as they could get but still so that they could see y/n and Morgue.

Y/n just closed her eyes and started gathering all her chakra to her chest. It's her strongest attack. One of the forbidden jutsu of the l/n clan that she taught herself but because of the drawbacks, she refused to teach anyone else.

Not because she wanted to keep the power for herself, but because she wanted to protect her people from the pain following it.

Y/n's blue marks that were glowing crazily started to spread across her body, the chakra collected at her chest somehow started to exit her body. The colour of f/c chakra glowed from her now completely blue body.

"What's this?" Morgue whispered as he watched her body change.

The light from her chakra glowed brightly, but it didn't come without the chilling cold air of what is felt in the land of iron, the place where it's snowy and iced over all year round.

The shadows holding her up started to freeze slowly. Sensing the change, Morgue jumped back a few paces and watched as y/n's h/c hair changed to a f/c colour. Her h/l hair grew out so that even though she was hovering off the ground, it still grazed the surface of the land below.

"What it this?" Drayton asked as the shadow Guardians all simply watched as y/n seemed to change. Her appearance. All of it.

Her eyes, her left eye turned completely black with a glowing red cat like parallel slit going straight through the middle and her right eye was taken over by a glowing white colour with a pale blue snowflake taking over the whole area of her eye.

Her left arm changed from blue to crimson with strange black cracks spreading through the whole arm, they connected with white cracks covering her blue skin.

"Aisu bakudan: ice meteor," y/n's voice echoed through the whole area.

The ice on the shadows restraining her shattered and she went flying up into the air until she was almost at the clouds. She moved her body so she was facing the world stomach forward and shoved her arms out, symbols and patterns started forming down her arms and her hands and then appeared hovering below her in a circular shape.

Cold steam poured from the circle of jutsu symbols as y/n's chakra spread from her chest, down her arms and into the circle.

It started glowing brightly as a small amount of ice appeared in the centre. It started growing and growing, getting bigger as more chakra was applied.

"Ice meteor shower!" y/n shouted, the giant boulder of ice began to fall, halfway down it split into four, they split into eight and then they expanded.

The l/n clan all created ice domes to hide themselves from the incoming blast.

As soon as one boulder of ice hit the ground, waves of ice flowed dangerously across the plains. More and more ice joined as each boulder of ice dropped and hit as well.

Moments passed and the attack was over, the whole land was covered in thick layers of ice with patches of red.

It was blood of all the shadow Guardians.

Y/n smiled knowing that they'd won their fight but it didn't last long before pain coursed through her body. She screamed out as a hand of cool water caught her and gently laid her on the ground within a circle of her family.

"Alright, everyone focus your healing onto, y/n!" Zethran called, everyone nodded and stuck a hand out each. A green glow emerged from each hand and y/n's pain slowly subsided again.

She sat up with a grunt and smiled.

"Alright let's go home, shall we?" she told them with a grin and a thumbs up.

"Yes, let's go but after we've all rested and recovered well enough to take the two week journey back to the leaf," Mina agreed, taking her hand and pulling her to her feet, "let's get back to camp."

Y/n nodded and started running away from the ice.

'Inoichi, relay that we're coming home in a few weeks please?'

No answer.

'Inoichi?'

Nothing.

Y/n's eyes widened.

"Don't tell me that they're..." she shook her head, telling herself that she needs to have more confidence. After all Shikaku was with them, the smartest mind of the leaf village.

She remembered Shikaku and all the great memories she's had with him and Yoshino. She's always looked at the two Naras like they're another set of parents, they did seem like a family together already anyway.

"Yeah, they'll be fine," she whispered before turning to Aaron, "can you get in contact with someone. I think my connection is broken."

"I'm working on it," he replied as they all just ran back to the camp.