||43||

Kakashi's PoV

"What happened to her?" I asked frowning at y/n's appearance.

"The shadow guardian blood in her happened," Shikamaru replied as he dropped down beside me.

I noticed the addition of someone I didn't recognise-- wait no... I do recognise her...

"M/n?" I called out, the woman turned around and smiled sweetly at me.

"You've grown into a handsome man, Kakashi," she smiled. M/n l/n... Weren't you dead?

"How cute, your appearance changed and now you've got my daughter to hold your hand like a toddler," the man opposite them taunted.

"So what? I don't want to embrace your family," y/n hissed. Her appearance certainly was strange.

Her whole body had changed, a perfect half of pure snow white (right) and a perfect half of dark shadow like darkness (left), her hair stayed at the usual h/l but her natural h/c had been replaced by white hair on her shadow side and black hair on her snow side. Her e/c eyes were replaced by bright red irises and pitch black scleras, the right eye held a snowflake covering the whole surface. Her shadows seemed to dance mysteriously around her feet and the air seemed to chill at her breath.

Did the Shadows and snow merge together?

Suddenly a poof sounded and a man appeared beside y/n.

"Y/n stop summoning me at random times-- ugh its you..." the man frowned at m/n.

"Kistov," m/n didn't look too happy to see him, "so you got your father's summon as your own. How unlucky of you."

"Kistov isn't that bad," y/n smiled, "anyway, Kistov, Morgue survived."

"And he's going after the snowflake guardians to kill them all and get control over any who survived or send them into hiding?" Kistov finished her point, y/n nodded, "number 1 cliché of all time. Alright, let's get rid of him then."

"But this time I might take a larger toll on your body, darling," m/n looked to y/n who in return just smiled.

"Not when I have everyone else here," she grinned before turning and looking to me and Shikamaru, "you guys ready?"

"Yeah," we both nodded before pulling out kunai and getting ready to fight against this guy.

3rd Person PoV

The two guardians launched forward and attacked Morgue while y/n dropped back so she was just in front of Kakashi and Shikamaru.

"What're we going to do?" Shikamaru asked.

"Not a clue, thought I'd just...wing it," y/n replied with a small goofy grin before her shadow leapt out of the floor to m/n's will, "damn she really is controlling my shadow."

M/n pulled y/n's shadow and wrapped it around Morgue, seemingly trapping him as Kistov threw his hands up and caught him in the icy jaws of an ice prison.

Morgue grunted as everyone watched him struggle and try to get out.

"That should hold him for now," m/n and Kistov turned to y/n.

"Times up," m/n looked at her daughter with a smile before disappearing as a really loud crack filled the air. Everyone's gaze stopped on where Morgue was. A giant crack was going down the centre of the ice.

"Why'd she leave?!" Kistov shouted before Zethran threw a new layer of ice around Morgue just to watch it crack and crack. Morgue let out a battle cry as he forced his way out. Tattoos of glowing red appeared along his arms, seemingly pulsing as he released himself.

"I'm going to kill everyone and make you watch, y/n!" Morgue shouted before charging at a child.

"Someone get that kid!" Kakashi shouted, Zyra lunged forward to grab the child but his shadow dragged him out of her reach and straight into Morgue's opened hand where he was smashed deep into the floor.

"No! Connie!" a woman screamed from somewhere around where Zyra was staring at the boys lifeless body with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." she mumbled to herself, "I was too slow..."

Kye slid over to her and pulled her away from Morgue's line of sight.

"You bastard!" Zethran shouted, "You're going to pay!"