Shaking my head, like I couldn't believe his words.

"Look at me!" My eyes flew up to meet his. It was too much, his intense gaze felt like it was reaching down to my soul. A small tear escaped the corner of my eyes.

Before I could reach up and wipe away my tears, I found myself being slammed into the wall and Nic's lips crashed into mine as his body molded against me, holding me up. His hands were at my hips, directing my body, exactly where he wanted it. His hardening member was pushing into my stomach, suddenly his hands were down on my thighs. Jump, he whispered against my lips. His hands gripped me, forcing my legs up and around his waist. His hands caressed the back of my tights, up to my ass.

Lifting his head, looking into my eyes. "Oh god kitten. I want you...hell I need you so fucking bad, but I knew you were innocent and didn't want to scare you, but I am past that point. If you don't want this, I need to know now. Because in about 5 seconds, there will be no turning back."

Taking a deep breath, "I am all yours Nic."

Nic continued to devour my lips as he tightened his hold on me. Suddenly we were moving and then I was set down in front of the fireplace. You could feel the heat coming from the fire, but the heat coming from my body seemed just as hot.

Nic ripped the thick blankets we used earlier off the couch and laid them down on the rug, then he lightly settled me down on top of it. "I have you kitten, you are mine now and I will take care of you."

Reaching down, he removed my shoes and socks, then running his hands up my legs until he reached my sweater. He jerked the edge up until it was torn from my body. I instinctively covered my breasts. "Tsk Tsk, kitten. These are mine now so I can do with them what I want."

To prove his point, he pushed my hands to the side of my head as he placed small kisses along the edge of my bra. Reaching under my back he unhooked my bra and tossed it over his shoulder. "Now these are the pretties set of nipples I have ever seen." The feeling of his mouth encompassing my whole nipple had me moaning and whimpering. It felt so amazing. His tongue twirled around the tip and then he would suck me completely in to his warmth. He left one side and moved to the other repeating his actions. Soon my nipples were throbbing from the pain of his ministrations, but I loved it.

His hands were at the edge of my sweats, drawing them down, along with my soaked panties. His mouth left my nipples and traveled down until his nose was right above my pussy. Oh god, he is not going to...

"NIC!!!" I screamed his names as his lips closed over my clit, sucking it into his mouth. As his tongue sent little currants of electricity through my body, I began to rock my hips back and forth. As the heat began to spread over my body, sweat forming along my skin, the feeling of Nic's finger easing it way into me, shocked me out of my daze.

"Nic?''

Pausing from his exploration, "Relax sweetheart, and let me take care of you. I need to loosen you up some so that when you take me it doesn't hurt as much. Trust me, please. I will make it so good for you."

Understanding, I nodded my head. Nic's lips attacked my clit again, make me forget about the intrusion in my pussy. But before long, I was pushing back against his hand wanting more. I was reaching for the edge that I wanted to jump off of, but I couldn't seem to find it. Nic's other hand roamed up my side to caress my breast, and his fingers played with my nipples, unexpectedly the most pleasurable pain encircled my nipple as his fingers squeezed and pulled the tips. The electricity shot straight down to my clit causing me to explode. Nic continued his movements, encouraging me to ride out my orgasm.

Before I came down from the clouds, Nic sat up and began removing all of his clothes. When I opened my eyes, his naked body was hovering over me. Holy cow. The man had a six pack and a chest that was mouthwatering, but when my eyes traveled lower...oh...my...heavens. He was huge. Now I know I do not have any reference to compare him too, but that was not average, believe me. He was not going to fit. That thing was going to rip me in two.

Sensing my nervousness, Nic leaned over to cover my body with his. His hand caressing my hair, moving it out of my eyes. "Relax kitten. I know I am a bit large, but it will fit. I promise not to hurt you. Just breathe for me okay, and concentrate on me."

As he continued to kiss me, Nic's knees pressed against mine, pushing the open so that he could settle in between them. He slowly rocked his throbbing cock against my pussy. Allowing the heat to build again.

I heard the crinkling of a wrapper and when he pulled his head back I followed his gaze and he rolled a condom down his length. Well at least one of us was thinking.

Nic eased my thigh up on to his hip. "Okay are you ready sweetheart? I will take this nice and slow."

Feeling the trembles of his body, I knew that he was trying to contain his need to take me. I reached up and grabbed his hair, bringing his lips to mine as he eased in. Inch my inch he stretched me, rocking slowly out and then back in again, going just a little bit further. Sweat was dripping off his face on to mine, his fingers gripped my hand as he pulled back one last time and plunged all the way in.

Tearing away from his lips, I screamed as he fully pressed into me. Tears began to run down my cheeks.

"Shh, kitten, that was all the pain, I promise." He kept whispering how good I felt wrapped around him and how beautiful I was. His hands never stopped caressing my body, slowing the pain faded and the heat began to build again. I soon found myself pushing back into him, wanting more. Nic began to move, gradually at first allowing me the time to get used to him.

"More...Nic...oh fuck...I need more....just please..." I moaned out, not fully knowing what I needed.

Nic understood me perfectly, he pushed himself up on one hand, changing the angle in which he was penetrating me. His other hand pulled my leg higher up on his hip, deepening his thrusts even more.

"Come on kitten, I can feel you tightening around me. Give me what I want. I am not going to stop until I feel your cream coating my cock. That's it, Christ you feel amazing, so soft and wet. I love how wet you get for me, allowing my cock to slide so easily into you. That's it baby." Nic's thrusts began to get deeper and harder.

His words ignited my body even further and suddenly I found myself exploding into a million pieces. Nic grabbed onto my hips as he thrusted two more times, tilting his head back in a long moan as he found his release.

Collapsing on top of me, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, running my hands through his damp hair. My body still trembling from my release. Nic eased his body out of mine, trying not to hurt me.

After disposing of the condom, he returned and picked me up. "Come on kitten, let's get you in a warm bath to ease those sore spots." Nic carried me to the master bath and placed me on the counter while he filled the bath.

An hour later my muscles more relaxes, Nic and I snuggled under the covers of my bed. "Thank you kitten, you were amazing and I feel honored to be the only man to ever bring you pleasure."

"You mean the first man." I whispered against his chest.

Flipping us over so that his body was pressing me into the bed, Nic said "No kitten, the only man. First and last. You are mine now and I don't plan on letting you go."

This man was so confusing when he spoke like that. The way he spoke sounded...permanent, but how is that possible, we have only known each our for a couple days.

Can you fall in love that fast? Did I love him? Ahh, I am so not good at this stuff. It was times like this that I wish my mom was still around to help me.

Nic tucked me closer to his body and pressed his lips to my forehead. He murmured for me to stop thinking and to get to sleep. As I drifted off to sleep I heard the words I love you kitten...