Chapter 6

Nicholas's POV

I left Noelle's place in the late afternoon knowing I had to return for dinner that evening as my sister and her family was arriving today.   I tried to convience Noelle to join but she kept refusing.  She seemed to have this innocent, shy quality about her that turned me on, hell it was like throwing gasoline on a fire.  

After our morning in the kitchen, I felt her drawing away from me so all day long I never let her get that far from me, always touching her some way.  At first she would flinch or back away slightly, but then she got used to my hands on her and started to relax.   She seemed so inexperienced, which was a huge plus.   Most women I have been with have been sexual predators.   Knowing their way around the bedroom.  At first it didn't bother me as I recieved the benefits of their knowledge, but after awhile it gets old.   Those same women that once attracted me, no longer held any appeal.   The fact that they jumped from bed to bed was starting to turn me off.   That is why I guess this innocence around Noelle really calls to me on a level that no other woman has.  

After spending some time talking, I feel like I just touched the surface of who she is.   We discussed what part of the city we lived in, favorite restaurants, books...basic topics.   I told her about who I was and my family business.   She grew quite after that, I could tell that she was not used to sharing information about herself, which is strange, because she was a beautiful woman, stunning even.   It was hard to believe that she wasn't hounded by men.  

So what made her so shy?   That was one question I wanted to answer.  But I did learn something’s.   Like my little kitten responded to me like no other.   I didn't plan to take things so far in her kitchen, but the second we touched it was like I couldn’t stop.   The feeling of her surrounding me as I stepped between her thighs was so intense that I began to lose control.   She felt amazing, like nothing I have ever imagined, having the single most pleasurable experience I have ever had and the humor in all of this is that we never even took our clothes off.   God, what would it feel like to truly take her…run my hands all over that luscious body of hers?   Oh, I planned on having her.  Soon.

The rest of the afternoon, I struggled to keep my thoughts out of the gutter as I played with the kids and helped my mom with dinner.   Everyone kept asking me questions about my day, curious about the girl down the street.   My brothers kept throwing a knowing smirk at me, it was getting very annoying.   Those smug bastards need to mind their own business.  

The next morning after breakfast, I grabbed one of the snow mobiles and headed to Noelle’s.   I realized that I never got her phone number, I am such an idiot.   As I pulled into her driveway I parked under her front awning to protect the vehicle in case it started to snow again.  

Noelle answered the door instantly.  “Hey, what are you doing here?  Do I have another tree down?”

“No, no tree down.   I was going to call you but I realized that I didn’t have your number, so I just drove on down. Can I come in?”

“Oh of course where are my manners?   Come on it.”  She blushed as she opened up the door further.   “So what did you need to call me for?”

“Well it is a beautiful day and was wondering if you wanted to go for a ride on the snow mobile with me?”

After some convincing, an hour later we headed out.   Three hours later after exploring the area we returned wet, cold and exhausted.  

“Come on it and warm up a bit.   Why don’t you start the fire and I will grab us some hot chocolate.”  Noelle headed to the kitchen.

We settled in by the fire under some blankets and hot chocolate and decided to watch a movie.   After about 30 minutes I noticed Noelle had relaxed against me, she had fallen asleep.   She looked so peaceful.   So beautiful, even with her cheeks still red from the weather.   I set down my drink and shifted us so that I was laying down on the couch, settling her in front, her body facing me.   She tucked her head into my neck and let out a soft snore.   It was so adorable.   I wrapped my arms around her and signed.   It was heaven having her in my arms like this.   I guy could totally get used to this.  I laid there for a few minutes contemplating my feelings. This girl seemed to have an effect on me like no other.  Why?   My thoughts drifted as I closed my eyes.