30: Future Thoughts (FINISHED)

One week. That is how long it has been since I last saw Levi. And it was hurting to be away from him. I don't know why but today was just different from all other days.

It wasn't as lonely.

Walking through the double doors into Algebra where the girls were getting ready, I gave a smile to my fellow classmates as I went to find my graduation gown and cap. Dani was already there, pouting at the fact that her gown did not go well with her clothing.

This was the first time that I had left Roman's sight in a week, the only time I got to be alone was at school and it was really bugging me. Not only was Roman super protective now, but he was also angry at Levi and did not let him come by.

I walked up to Dani and looked for my graduation gown, seeing my name, I took it down from the hanger and threw it on. Dani looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"I'm sorry about your brother being a douche -" here we go "- maybe he will come around eventually."

"No. He won't. If he did not want me dating one of his best friends, then he shouldn't have brought me around them my whole life" I told her and turned around, finding someone at the room door holding a bouquet of Lillies.

Girls in the room gasped and giggled because of Levi standing at the entrance holding the flowers, a big grin was placed on my face as I walked over toward him.

"What are you doing here? I thought Roman had banned you from graduation."

"I couldn't let that stop me from seeing you."

That got several 'awe's in the background as he handed me the Lillies. I looked up into his bright blue eyes and reached up to twirl my finger around his pulled-back hair.

"You mean everything to me, Katie Morrinon." He leaned down and gave me a kiss that exploded like fireworks, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

Fireworks, heart swelling with love. That was what I felt as Levi wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace. It was nice and peaceful to be in his arms, not bothering to notice anyone around us.

Only us.

It was like we were the only two in the building, the whole world even, but as he pulled away from me I knew that our time was over today.

I blushed, seeing as my fellow students were gaping at us. Levi licked his lips and smirked at me before giving a wink and walking out.

"That's your boy?" a female student asked as I turned around to walk by them and toward Dani who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Yup."

Maybe Roman would come around eventually, or maybe not. Either way, he wasn't going to keep me from seeing Levi. I was head over heels, in too deep for this boy. And even though I am about to go to Yale, I knew that we could and would make things work.

Love always finds a way.

Dani held my graduation cap out to me and I took it with a smile "How are you going to hide those flowers from Roman?" she questioned me.

I shrugged "Who cares. I'll say a teacher gave them to me."

She laughed as we wrapped our arms around each other and walked through the door to get in the line up outside the football field doors, waiting to graduate and be free of high school. Only to move on to college to fulfill our dreams and find ourselves.

This was going to be fun.

***

What does my future hold? Does it include me finishing college? Becoming a pediatrician? Marrying someone someday? All I know is that I hope Levi is in that future.