33. (BONUS CHAPTER) CAR RIDE (FINISHED)

(BONUS CHAPTER NUMBER TWO!! SO excited to share this with you all, please comment/vote/follow to support this book guys. I am going back after I finish this Bonus Chapter and rewriting/editing the WHOLE STORY, so keep your eyes peeled for that 'FINISHED' CHAPTER!)

BONUS CHAPTER: GETAWAY.

I put my suitcase next to Roman's on the bottom step of the porch steps and cocked my head to the side as I watched the boys in utter confusion.

Just what in the world were these idiots up to now? I thought as I shook my head and walked off the steps while Heath backed away from Roman's rented van and smiled.

"Yes!" he shouted in victory before turning around and seeing the two suitcases at the bottom of the steps "No!"

I laughed as I clapped Heath on the back and smiled "Better luck next time," I said, making him glare at me as I walked towards the van and slung my backpack inside of it, claiming the passenger seat. I turned around "Where is Levi?"

Roman looked up from where he was cleaning his sunglasses in the driver's seat, he looked through them to make sure they were clean before saying "He'll be here."

I looked towards the front door where Julien stood and pouted my lips, "Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" I asked sadly, as if I were losing my best friend. "This might be our last hurrah together before college."

Julien smirked, "I'll be fine. Go have fun" he said before waving at us and walking back into the house, slamming the door behind him and locking it.

Heath put the suitcases in the back of the van. HE smiled pleasantly at himself in the window before climbing into one of the middle seats, Roman reached back and slammed the door behind Heath.

I checked the clock on my phone with a loud, irritated sigh. "We told him seven in the morning."

"And he will be here," Roman said, looking over the seat at me with his hand on the wheel "Something might have held him back. You never know."

"Since when do you defend him? Four weeks ago, you were trying to kill each other at my graduation party."

"Hey, I was looking out for you. How dare you bring up the past anyway?" he asked, looking offended as I glared at him.

Maybe there was a part of me that would never forget what happened between them. They had gotten my anxiety up that day along with breaking my heart. I've forgave them both but ... was it enough?

An awkward silence rang through the air and Heath cleared his throat making me look at him.

"If it's all fair. I haven't forgiven them for breaking my nose. My most gorgeous feature." I rolled my eyes while Roman snickered from the front seat.

"Yet here you are going on a weekend trip with them?" I asked Heath.

Heath shrugged as he looked out the window, "Its free." I scowled at him just as a loud roar erupted from behind me down the street, I turned to look and was shocked to find a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro pulling into the driveway.

It was beautiful with a sleek black paint job, tinted windows, and a radio blasting Def Leppard as loud as it could go to shock the neighbors. A smile grew onto my face as the radio died down, along with the engine and my guy stepped out of the car with a excited smile on his face.

My guy.

Levi ran a hand through his pulled back hair and walked towards me, his white shirt tucked into ripped jeans, the black boots on his feet smacking against the pavement while his denim jacket was probably in the backseat of the Camaro.