The big picture

Sakura pov

"Alright I see him." came Sasuke's voice threw the speaker of the communicator that was in my ear.
"You sure? I can't see anyone just a girl who's shirt is a little to revealing." I whispered back.
"Nope Sasuke's right. I have my eyes on him right now Sakura-chan." Naruto said, "But I agree. That girl's shirt is revealing." He laughed.

"Naruto you idiot. At least try to focus!! Hinata what's up on your side?" I asked.
"Tar...target is currently moving west of my position toward Sasuke." She spoke.
"Be ready to move on my signal." Sasuke replied. Let me recap the last month. After Sasuke and I came back from our week long mission in the Rose village with the criminal Timaru, lady Tsunade dropped a bombshell. 'Our work wasn't over.' Is what she said. That was an understatement, she informed us that a small but very powerful organization called the black scorpions were a huge threat to us. But being hokage she couldn't send a lot of  jonin after them because the Rose village may take it as a act of war. So instead she gave Sasuke and I a week to recover then she teamed us up with Naruto and Hinata and sent us to the last known location of an informant for the black scorpions. It was a large hotel and hot spring, we were ordered to capture him and bring him back to be interrogated. So now we all sat out in trees all around the hotel watching for the informant to show. Finally he came walking past my position, "I have eyes on him. But...he's not alone." I said.

The man who we were here for wore a nice suit and sunglasses. The man or creature at his side glanced around for enemies, the man at first glance looked completely normal until he turned. Where his left arm should have been was a long black pincer, his eyes were pure white like Hinata's without the byakugan. "What in the world??" Sasuke mumbled in the head set.
"He's a monster." Naruto said.

"I see five other ninja making their way toward the target and his friend..." Hinata informed us, seeing as she had a strong ocular ninjutsu she would be able to see enemies from far off before any of us. "Yeah I see them, looks like their getting ready to fight our target." Naruto said.
"Should we intervene Sasuke?" I asked.

"Not yet, let's wait to see what happens." He replied.
Five man approached our target with weapons drawn. They talked for a minute or two then they charged forward, what happened next had us all speechless. The man with the large pincher fought all five guys at once without any jutsu and surprisingly he actually won without getting scratched.
Our target laughed and patted the man on the back, "Looks like hiring the black scorpions was a good ideal. Wait here big guy." Then our target walked into the building.

"Did you guys see that!" Naruto harshly whispered into the head set.
"New plan, Sakura and Hinata will go after him. Naruto, you and I will keep that guy busy." Sasuke said.
"But Sasuke-kun..." I started. Yes I knew he could take care of himself but as Sasuke's girlfriend I had a right to worry.
"I'll be fine Sakura. Be ready to move on my signal." He replied.
"Right." Naruto said excitedly.
"Ok." Hinata whispered.
"Alright." I muttered.

Silence crept over, the anticipation was killing me. Lady Tsunade urged us to be careful, and now a member of that powerful organization stood not far from us. "Go!" Sasuke's voice yelled threw the ear piece. My body moved on it's own, Hinata and I made our way threw an open window of the hotel and that was a kinda bad choice.

To be cont...