"Does it look like I'm joking? " Vespera asked pulling her face at the word joking, as if it gave her mouth a funny taste to say it.

"No " Linh said but she was still grinning.

" Well there's also books and games in that cupboard " Vespera said indicating to the floor to ceiling book shelf and the cupboard next to it."And there's also a puzzle for each of you to solve in your bedrooms. And each puzzle is built specifically for you to solve" Vespera said turning around to leave.

"Wait!!! " Linh yelled. "Can I ask you a question..... How is Tam?" Linh questioned her voice trembling slightly.

Vespera turned back around to face Linh "Who?" She asked.

" Tam." Linh repeated. "My twin. Silver bangs. Shade. Grouch" Linh said smiling slightly at the thought of her brother.

"Never seen him. He lives at Lady Gisella's original hideout" Vespera said coldly before leaving the room.

Linh turned to face Marella who was swinging slightly from side to side. "Are you OK?" She asked her silver blue eyes wide with panic.

Marella shook her head slightly before crumpling to the ground in a heap.

'Oh no.oh no.ohno ' Linh thought.

Fitz's POV :
Ami this one is written especially for you.
Readers if anything bad happens it us Ami's fault for making me put a Fitz's pov.

As soon as Fitz and Biana arrived at Everglen Fitz rushed to his bedroom and slammed the door shut behind him.He then proceded to pace up and down his mind completely blank of any thought's.

Once he was sure that he had called down. He sat down in the center of the bed and grabbed Mr.Snuggles.

'I can't believe they were groaning without us' 'And now I'm missing out on my date with Sophie' Fitz thought  and then mentally smacked himself. Half of his friends were missing and here he was complaining about missing a date and being left out.

Suddenly the room felt very claustrophobic. And Fitz felt as if he could no longer breathe. 5 minutes later and he could no longer take it. So he put Mr.Snuggles down put his shoes on and silently tiptoed towrd his door.He opened the door "Hey!Grizel could you get me something to eat from the kitchen?" He asked.

"Yeah,OK" Grizel said and dissapeared down the flight of stairs.

Fitz was surprised she went so quickly but all the same he was relieved. He then silently walked out of his room and towards the leap master.

When he got there he whisper yelled "CaveWoodForest". A single dark green crystal lowered itself and shone its light onto the spotless shining floor.

Slowly and hesitently Fitz took a step forward into the light and let it whisk him away , into the forest.

When Fitz appeared in the forest he gasped. The tree's were all immensely tall. It was windy here and his cape was blowing in his face. But that didn't stop him. He took a deep breath and walked further into the dark forest.