Chapter 9

Keara's POV:

As she told Tam the name of her twin that she had never seen or known she noticed that his face morphed from anticipation to shock and by that time he had gone pale very pale shockingly pale and then suddenly he sat down flat on the wierd purple grass.

The Neverseen had moved a few of their recruits to a different hideout.And those recruits included Keara and Tam.The thing Keara hated the most about this hideout was that the Neverseens leader Lady Gisela was living here at this hideout and it was horrible because she was constantly watching Keara for who knows what reason.But there was one good thing about living with Lady Gisela and that was that Keara could prank her.Keara never really liked Lady Gisela she always thought of her as some wierd freaky woman that had even more weird freaky ideas of taking over the world.

Keara suddenly turned back to Tam who was spluttering "C-could you re-repeat that name of your t-twin"she looked at him wierdly " uh yeah sure,I said that his name was Keefe Sencen or was it Keety Senmen I can't remember "she said to Tam with a tiny smile."N-no his name is Keefe Sencen and we actually know each other quite well" Tam said.

On hearing this Keara suddenly felt much happier knowing that her twin brother was not some kind of weird freaky maniac,or wait was he?"Umm...can you tell me how you know him and his he some kind of maniac dude?"she asked him with a pleading look in her eyes."Well in can tell you that his not a maniac"Tam said laughing"but he is obsessed with his hair"Tam added.Kiana looked at him"Well duhh obviously his obsessed without his hair his my twin though his hair is probably not as awesome as 'The Hair' "she said with a huge grin.

Tam face palmed Kiana frowned " Tam,what's wrong?"she asked.He laughed "its just that Keefe is always calling his hair  'The Hair' and now you also call long your hair that" Tam told her "Excuse me I've been calling my hair that since I was two but wow I don't even know him or anyone in my family for that matter but we already have something in common" she said smiling."Wait do you mean you don't know who your parents are?"Tam asked her."No I don't but maybe you can tell me who they are and I can revenge prank them for abandoning me with the Neverseens."Keara said with a grin.

Tam looked at her "Uhhh...yeah sure I can tell you but maybe I should first tell you the story of how I ended up with the Neverseen.Who the Black Swan are and who is Sophie and how she came to the elf world." Tam said."Oki wait whose Sophie?"she asked."I was going to tell you that"Tam said"oh sorry"Keara apologized.

"Sophie Foster is a girl that used to live in the Forbidden Cities until she met a boy Fitz Vacker who told her that she is an elf.After coming to live in the Lost Cities and was adopted by these two really nice people Grady and Edaline Reuwen.Anyway she then went to Foxfire but not long after midterms she was kidnapped along with her  best friend Dex Dizznee" Tam said."Woahh"Keara breathed."Who found them?Were they ever found?And who kidnapped them?she fired the questions at Tam."You'll find out soon enough"Tam said before continuing with his story.

Keefe's POV:

For some reason Keefe had woken up suuuuper early so early that the sun was just beginning to rise and the sky was orange and purple.

He silently got out of bed and tiptoed to his bedroom door.He was going to try and scare Ro but at that moment the door opened "I knew you were coming" Ro said "And since you are already awake you can come with me for a run" she said gesturing to her workout clothes."Now go and change-she told Keefe"Nah uh no can do I still need to dress and style my amazingly awesome hair"Keefe said."You can do that later right now you coming with me otherwise all you do is sit and daydream about your little girlfriend "Ro said before closing the door and leaving no room for excuses.

When Keefe and Ro returned from there run Keefe looked like he was about to collapse while Ro looked like she had been sitting on the couch the entire day." I n-need w-wa-water"Keefe said collapsing onto the swinging chair thingy."Lazy,"Ro grumbled before going inside."Here"Ro said storming out of the House and handing Keefe a water bottle"What's wrong with you now?"Keefe questioned seeing that Ro looked very angry.Her face locked like a thunderstorm and she was clenching one fist so hard it looked painful and there was also a piece of paper sticking out on both sides of her hands."Look at this"Ro said opening her  hand slowly.And there in her hand lay a tightly wrapped scroll that was sealed tightly with the Neverseen symbol...

Linh's POV:

Linh woke up early that morning and walked sleepily into the kitchen still wearing her pajamas today she was young to meet up with Marella as she did not have any training with Fintan and practise a few thing with their abilities and see what would happen if they mixed the fire and water into one.

She quickly had some cereal and went back to her bedroom.She changed into a knee length silver dress that had a black belt and black leggings and then she added ankle length black boots that had a slight hill and teal jewels at the top.She then went to her desk that had her mirror and makeup  box she brushed out her hair added a silver allizband and opened her makeup box to put some makeup on but right there at the top was a scroll sealed tightly.At first she thought it was from the Black Swan but after picking it up and turning it around she saw the Neverseens eye staring right at her.

Question: What do you think the Neverseen want?

Hope you people enjoyed it don't forget to vote.Bye ❤️