Chapter 2

Sophie's POV:

The last thing I remember was seeing Keefe push Fitz back before everything had went black and I had felt myself falling and someone catching me in their arms.

Now she felt the darkness swallowing her going down lower and lower until....."Sophie,where are you" she heard Fitz's voice.
But she didn't want to go back she didn't want to see the disappointment in his eyes.
"Sophie please come back,we need you"his voice filled her head again.
Suddenly a cool ice blue breeze blew through her head.

Keefe, her mind immediately flashed to the pair of ice blue eyes and handsomely dishevelled blond hair.

Third person POV:

Fitz could not believe it,he had made Sophie faint if only he could of kept his surprise to himself and not burst out at her.
"Seriously dude what was that all about"Keefe glared at him.
Keefe had rushed to Sophie when she had fallen he had picked her up and taken her to her room where they were standing now.

"Well I was surprised,no one in our world has EVER been unmatchable"Fitz told him
"Well the rest of us were also surprised but we did not decide to make Foster faint".
"I did not decide to make Sophie faint,and will you quit calling her Foster it's stupid"Fitz retaliated.
"Well Foster does not mind it so I'm not gonna stop" Keefe argued.

"Will you two stop it,you guys are being so childish" Biana huffed,"and Fitz they want you to see if you can get Sophie to wake up because she's not responding to any of Elwin's elixers".
"This is so bad" Keefe mumbled to himself.

"She's ignoring me I know she can hear me but she's not acknowledging that I am there" Fitz said after trying to wake Sophie up.
"Here let me try"Keefe said sitting down next to Sophie.
"How you not a telepath?"Fitz told him."Thank you for stating the obvious,but I think you've forgotten in an empath and I might be able to wake Foster up"

Keefe pulled Sophie's gloves off and started doing whatever he does when he send that breeze to Sophie and suddenly.....

"Keefe?" Sophie woke up with a smile and saw Keefe sitting next to her.
"Foster,you back"Keefe asked her a smile on his face.
"Yeah,thanks to you"she through her arms around him"thank you so much Keefe you the best"Keefe gave her a smirk
"I know Foster,I know"

Someone cleared there throat and Sophie immediately let go of Keefe and scrambled away from him.

"Hey,Sophie I'm so sorry I was just shocked and hadn't expected that I hope you can forgive me" Fitz told her.
"it's fine Fitz,maybe we can talk in private" she said,suddenly realising how full her room was
"You guys can talk later first I need to make sure Sophie is fine"Elwin said already starting to flash different coloured orbs around Sophie's head.

Keefe's POV:

I went home and just flopped on my bed not caring if my dad heard me because.....when Foster woke up the first thing she said was my name,but that could be because I was the first person she saw.But hey Foster hugged me and not the Fitzster so maybe I still had a chance.

I was woken up from my trance with hands waving in front of my face"Hey,Loverboy you still have homework to do and you look like you were in a trance"Ro said with grin.I just glared at her.

"So when are you gonna tell her" Ro asked."Tell who what?"I ask pretending like I have no idea that she's asking when I'm gonna tell Foster that I like like her."Or.....maybe I could just use my dare? " Ro tell me while inspecting her sharp purple claws."NO WAY!You can not dare me to tell her" I say.Ohh....so you do know what I'm talking about"I roll my eyes and tell her I'm going to sleep 💤💤💤.

Fitz's POV:
Ok I  have messed up badly today,first Sophie ignored me when I try to get her to wake up and then when she wakes up she says Keefe's name and she hugs him and tells him his the best.

She was supposed to talk to me but Elwin said she needed rest and that I'll have to talk to her about whatever tomorrow. I try to talk to her telepathically, but either she's asleep or she blocking me but it hoping its the first one.

Sophie's POV:
I can't believe I was so happy to see Keefe when it was supposed to be Fitz.Suddenly I here Fitz trying to contact me but I block him I don't want to have this conversation now. Thankfully Elwin had said that everyone had to go home so I managed not to have to talk to him Today but I know tomorrow I will have to and in dreading it.

Well I'll have to see what Fitz is gonna say tomorrow but he'll probably tell me that we can never be together because well then we'd be a bad match and the Vackers are already facing enough scorn so he can't make there reputation go lower.

Authors Note:
Hi guys thanks again if you have decided to read this and I hope that you guys can help me because I'm not good at this and I'm sorry if there are some wrongly spelt words and incorrect punctuation and if things are set up weird I'm still trying to get used to it but I'll stop Boring you'll to death now so Bye 💖