Chapter 15

Keefe's POV :

After Keefe and Sophie had touched the window Keefe was shocked and it felt like a million electric currents were bieng passed through him. And he was pretty sure that Sophie had felt the same thing happen to her.

Two seconds later they were both flying backwards at an immense speed before he felt his body crash into the wall.

After a while they managed to get up again. But Keefe's back was throbbing. "Well that was weird" Keefe commented suddenly feeling dizzy. And then he fell down back onto the ground half slumped against the wall.

Keefe felt Sophie's body falling down next to him. 'This is so so weird' Keefe thought to himself. Suddenly he felt his body going limp and his eyes feeling heavy and slowly closing. But… he wasn't unconscious he could still here Linh and Marella so what was going on?

Keefe heard Linh and Marella gasp and run over to them. "Keefe, Sophie wake up" They pleaded and Keefe felt a slight movement at his wrist but nothing else.

"What's happen to them?" He heard Linh ask ,her voice filled with fear.

"I don't know. But at least they are still breathing" Marella said with a sigh of relief.

"We need to move them to the bedrooms in case Lady Gisela comes back and sees them like this" Linh said quickly.

But before Marella could reply Keefe heard the door swing open.

"What's going on inside here?" Came a voice. A voice that Keefe knew. A voice that sounded cold and ancient. Vespera.

And that was Keefe's last thought before his consciousness slipped away.

Linh's POV :

"We should move them to their bedrooms incase Lady Gisela comes back" Linh suggested.

Marella opened her mouth to reply but before she could actually say anything the door swung open and Linh heard an ancient freaky voice "What's going on over here?" Linh and Marella slowly turned around on the spot to face Vespera who was standing in front of them, arms crossed waiting for an answer.

"And what happened to the Moonlark and Gisella's son?" She asked indicating to the unconscious forms of Sophie and Keefe.

"Nothing " Linh said surprising herself when her voice came out steady. "They were trying to see who had a stronger telekinesis by pulling on each other. And obviously Sophie's was stronger. And then Keefe ended up flying across the room knocking into Sophie and now that happened …" Linh said pointing to them."Right Marella? " she said giving her a pointed look.

Marella looked at her in shock but quickly covered it and gave her a quick speechless nod.

'Wow I would of thought that I would be the more scared one ' Linh thought to herself.

"Why would they be practicing their telekinesis inside a room?" Vespera asked not fully believing Linh.

"Because what else can we do while we locked in a room house thingy. Its not like there's anything else here" Linh pointed out.

"You could have a baking competition" Vespera said flatly "There are recipe books in the cupboard"

Linh giggled  "You are joking,right?"