Chapter 3

Fitz's POV:
I still can't believe Sophie is Unmatchable it's impossible since well no elf has EVER been Unmatchable.But then this is Sophie Foster there's nothing about her that's normal.

I really like Sophie it's just that I'm a Vacker and we already facing enough scorn thanks to Alvar and 'The Vacker Legacy' which we thought was so amazing.So there is no way that I can be with Sophie if she is Unmatchable since that will make us a bad match,I will just have to try and tell her we won't be able to be together,though I hope this won't ruin our cognate relationship.

"Hey Fitz" Biana said coming into my room and plopping on to my bed."Hey,please can you ever behave,not like that" Fitz moved his hand up and down to empathize his point but all Biana did was role her eyes at him."So where you going"she asked him."What makes you think I'm going anywhere?"he asked."Oh please I know you going somewhere plus you acting all weird and figety soo....."she trailed of.

"Fine,I'm going to tell Sophie that I don't not think that we can be together anymore"he told her."Why not?"she asked"Because if she's Unmatchable then I'll be a bad match" Biana shrugged"So, our family's already has so much scorn one small thing won't make a difference "" Maybe to you it won't but to me it will"Fitz told her and heading to the leapmaster yelled 'Havenfield'and stepped into the light letting it whisk him away.

Sophie's POV:
I woke up early not that slept much last night and quickly jumped in the shower and changed then I went down to eat breakfast Edaline had already conjured up some wierd lumpy porridge thing that did not look very appetising,but I took a tentative taste and it tasted a lot like toast which was kinda weird.

After I finished I went outside to sit under Calla's panakes tree.Flori was already there singing to her aunt."Hey,Flori how are you?"I asked her."Good,thanks"she said in her usual soft voice"I need to go see a few things with the animal's but your other Bodyguards are with you so you'll be fine" Sophie smiled"Thanks Flori"

At that moment Fitz glittered onto the path and came to sit down next to her.He smiled his movie star smile at her but this time she didn't blush and it didn't make her heart flutter.She could not believe what she was a bout to do but now that she thought about it properly it made more sense."Hey Sophie,so umm....." He began,but she cut him off "Fitz I don't think it is wise for us to carry on being together and we should break up, if we were ever really dating".

The look on Fitz's face was pure and utter shock as hr ran his fingers through his hair making him look cuter she thought but not as cute as Keefe wait what why is she thinking about this she quickly turned her attention back to Fitz.

" Wow Sophie Umm....I was thinking the same thing besides there are many other boys who like you"he said."But I hope this won't ruin us being cognates"she smiled"of course not,but in not sure about lots of other boys liking me"he looked at her incredulously"so you don't know Kee-"he stopped himself he could not tell Sophie that Keefe liked her Keefe had to tell her himself, "What don't I know" she asked him suddenly looking worried.

"Uh... never mind it does not matter" he told her suddenly getting up and holding his home crystal toward the light"Bye Sophie"and then he glittered away.

Sophie could not believe it she knew she violated the rules of telepathy by reading Fitz's mind but he was acting so strange,but now she knew something she wasn't supposed to know it was not her secret and mostly she was not supposed to learn it from Fitz.At that very moment who glittered onto the path non other than Keefe Sencen the other boy who she had just found out liked her.....

Author's Note:
Hi, to all those readers that are not real and I wish to have someday have.Sorry there might be a few spelling errors thanks to auto corretct which is suuuuper irritating. And in sorry if url found this a bit short and that it did not have any Keefe,but I promise next chapter will have a lot of him.