"Will you be there when I get back?"

"Obviously. I can't leave a brat like you home alone," he snaps back.

She laughs some. "Okay!"

"I'll be back a day before you. You come home on the twelfth, right?" She nods. "I'll be back here on the eleventh then." He looks to the clear blue sky for a second, then looks back down at her. "Do you want me to wait by the gates for you?"

"No, it's fine," she says, smiling down at their hands. She squeezes his gently. "I don't want to trouble you even more than I already do."

"Tch."

When they finally reach the gates, Nora looks sadly at her best friend. "I'll miss you, Levi."

"I'll see you in a few days. It won't even be long."

The guards eye them suspiciously. Well, they eye Levi suspiciously. Nora was dressed in her Sina clothes, seeing how she was going home. Levi on the other hand looked like a commoner. "Promise I'll see you in a week?"

"Promise. And don't lose my sweater."

--

Levi was laying in bed, reading some boring and pointless book when he heard the knock. Sighing, he answered it, knowing full well who it'd be.

"Hi!" Nora chirps, inviting herself in. Levi closes the door hard, causing it to slam.

"Hi."

"You seem annoyed."

"It's late," he says with an eye roll. Honestly, he didn't mind her coming over too late. It was just easier and more fun to tease her.

"Oh hush. You were awake anyways," she shrugs, sitting on the edge of his bed. She grins when she sees the stuffed bunny on the night table.

"Why are you sitting on my bed?" he sighs.

There was really no need to sit there. Because he was a higher up, Levi had an entire seating area and a small office area in addition to having an area to sleep in his room.

"Because it's comfy," she says, laying down happily with a content sigh.