7

12 hours later.

"Darling, I need you to try to bleed less." Eddie's voice cut through the silence, just as Waylon regained consciousness.

"I know the fairer sex often endure the same wounds with more suffering, but you really need to make an effort." He snarled, his knife plunging into the body of an unfortunate victim.

His screams rang through the air, Waylon's ears ringing loudly and painfully. Blood painted the wood table, and Eddie seemed unfazed.

A cough escaped Waylon's lips as Eddie leaned back. "No, I'm so sorry, darling. Love isn't for everybody." He sighed, pushing the unknown man off the table - just as Waylon was losing consciousness.

----

"Hold still now, darling. All these unsightly hairs. Oh! Silky smooth. Like a little girl again. Now the more delicate bits."

There was the sound of sliced skin and screams of the victim.

A cold fog surrounded your body briefly as you opened your eyes. Your body was too heavy to pick itself off the rusty wall to try and see what was going on (but judging by the sounds you didn't want to know).

One green eye and one (e/c) glanced upwards, catching Waylon's face from the light outside. He was unconscious, but surprisingly looked calm.

Your eyelids became heavy, soft curses cutting through the locker door as you slipped out of consciousness.

----
"You've given up. You're ugly and you've given up on love. You're not even worth stringing up. Now bleed here... and die."

Waylon flinched just as you shut your eyes. Eddie pushed the unfortunate victim's head on the saw, the two of you hearing bones crack and flesh being cut.

His vision became foggy as he heard the body being pushed onto the floor. A groan escaped your lips as your head hit a part of the wall and you soon passed out.

Waylon followed suit shortly after.

----
Waylon awoke with buzzing in his head. He was colder than usual, which was strange. Looking at his hands, he realized that he was on the blood soaked table now - and a partial yell escaped his lips.

The ropes on his wrists were tighter than he thought.

"You have amazing bone structure. Such soft skin." Eddie spoke, running a hand on his legs.

A grunt appeared on the side of his body, his chocolate brown eyes taking the time to flick in that direction.

There you were, sitting in a chair with a blindfold over your eyes. Another soft buzzing rang in Waylon's ears as you struggled against the ropes on your feet.

A growl slid out of your throat as you relied on your ears to tell where Eddie was.

He shook his head, letting out a distasteful sigh. "Oh (Y/N), I'm sorry. If I knew you were going to fight back I wouldn't have done this."

You frowned slightly. "I would of fought you regardless buddy." You snarled, another fog slipping through the room.

Eddie let out a chuckle, ignoring your words to direct his attention back to Waylon. "You're going to be beautiful."

He moved once more, flipping a few things out of Waylon's eyesight as the blonde man continued to struggle against the rope bounding his hands to the table.

"A woman... has to suffer some things. It's not pleasant, I know. But just try to... endure. For my sake. For the sake of our children."

Waylon cringed.

Eddie smiled softly. "It won't take long. A few snips of the flesh here and here," He pointed at Waylon's bare chest. "Cut away everything... vulgar. A soft place to welcome my seed. To grow our family."

You shivered, feeling the need to throw up.

Eddie began to move the table towards the moving saw, ignoring Waylon's cries of protest. "The incision will hurt. And the conception. And birthing is never easy."

Another cry from Waylon made Eddie soften his look. "I'll make the cut fast. Just close your eyes and think of our children."

The saw began to chip away wood, Waylon crying out more aggressively. A ghost like figure socked Eddie in the back of the head, causing him to let go of the table and run after it.

"Get back here you slut!" He roared, chasing after the figure.

You chuckled, blood trickling out of your nose as you used the figure to break the ropes surrounding your legs. Standing up, you took the blindfold off and turned away - giving Waylon privacy as he put his clothes back on.

He picked up his camcorder, huffing angrily. "Damnit! He stole the batteries!" He yelled, walking towards the exit of the room.

You followed, wiping blood away from your nose. "Not all of em." You smirked, handing him a couple of batteries that were in your pocket.

Waylon laughed, putting one in his camcorder. "Thanks (Y/N), you're a lifesaver."