6

Silence.

"Hmm. Close. I can... the smell of love's arbor. Darling, you can't hide from me."

Your breath hitched quickly, a slight yell escaping Waylon's lips as Eddie stared down at him - a grin on his own lips.

His blue eyes stared at Waylon and Waylon alone. "You make yourself a gift for me. A delicacy to be unwrapped and-- unwrapped again. And be savored."

His eyes traveled to you. "But, we have to make sure that the child is out of ear shot of course." He sent you a all smile, which was returned with a scowl.

"So what? You want me to be outside with the variants?" You questioned, eyes narrowing as Eddie glared down at you.

"Well of course! I know you are more than capable of protecting yourself!" He growled, shaking his head and switching his attention to Waylon before you could say anything back.

There was a grunt, and your back bumped into another wall as the locker was being dragged somewhere.

"Here we go and--"

Waylon shut his eyes, hands shaking. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm--"

Your eyes glanced at him, a soft smile on your face as you comforted him silently. "Hey, don't worry about it. You heard him, if need be, I'll protect us."

Each drag was countered with a cold fog, causing Waylon's head to buzz.

He would of asked you if your head was buzzing as well, however you looked tense - and your eyes were closed - so he decided against it.

"I've been a little... vulgar. I know. And I want to say, I'm sorry. I just... you know how a man gets when he wants to know a woman. But after the ceremony, when I made an honest woman of you... I promise I'll be a different man."

Another drag. Another buzz.

Eddie let out a sigh. "I want a family, a legacy. To be the father I never had. And I'll never let anything happen to our children. Not like..." He trailed off, shaking his head quickly.

The locker was finally right side up, letting you and Waylon see a bloody table with a saw near it.

Waylon slightly cringed as Eddie's gloved hand dragged across the locker. "You'll have to wait here. I know you must be just as eager to consummate our love-"

"No." Waylon growled.

"-But. Try to enjoy the anticipation."

Brown eyes rolled quickly. "Hell no."

Something was sprayed into the locker, causing the two of you to cough. Your vision became cloudy as Eddie kept spraying.

"Here, this will help you relax."