He stared hard at me. Those eyes filled with much rage and he was ready to let it out. He shook his head, placing the rest of the food on the desk and grabbed the car keys, heading towards the door.

I stood up quickly, practically running to the door and stood in the middle.

His eyes went darker in rage. "Move." His tone dangerously firm.

"No." I said back in the same tone.

"I'm not trying to waste my breath over unnecessary shît, Tiana. Get the fvck off the door."

I leaned up against the door with crossed arms, showing I wasn't moving at all.

He took a step closer and I didn't move a muscle. I wasn't at all intimidated by him at this point.

"Move or I'll move you." He warned.

"I'm not moving. Be very careful, baby. I'm pregnant." I told him, my warning evident in my tone.

He growls loudly and walked away from me and the door and going out on the balcony, slamming the glass door behind him. I heard the glass crack slightly but I didn't pay no mind.

I sighed. I must be irritating the shît out of him.

Hm. Oh well. Carter gone have to get used to it. I shrugged to myself.

But, I do feel bad a little.

I gotten him so far made at me that he actually wants to leave out and away from me.

So much has happened today and I'm just adding to it.

I stared at him through the glass and his head was held down low. I exhaled an exhausting breath before leaving the door and going back into the room.

I'll leave him be.

I just finished studying when Carter entered the room. He looked stressed and tired as he made his way to the other side of the bed. He stripped off his sweater and took off his shoes. He checked his phone and his fingers moved on the screen. I heard a ping and that indicated he was texting someone.

I used the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After everything, I walked back out and saw Carter laying down in the covers on his back, an arm behind his head with his eyes closed.

I looked to his desk and saw that his food was still out. I grabbed it and put it into the small mini fridge before climbing into bed.

I noticed he had the gun he handed to me before he left on the nightstand beside him.

I pulled the sheets over me and laid down. Closing my eyes, I shifted on my side away from Carter.

Usually I would sleep on him or my back against his chest, me in his arms but after today and me just adding to the bullshît, I'm sure he doesn't want me on him.

About an half hour later, I was dozing off when I felt the bed shift. He must be getting up. Instead, I felt a muscular arm pull me towards and in a hard chest.

"Carter," I murmured sleepily.

He kissed the certain spot on the back of my neck tenderly and exhaled a deep breath.

"I hate arguing with you."

I sighed. I managed to turn in his arms and look into his beautiful blue greenish eyes. His arm didn't leave me and was tight on my back. I rested my arm and hand on his shoulder, rubbing circles.

"I'm sorry for being childish." I say sincerely. "And for using my pregnancy as an excuse to keep you from leaving out the door."

He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry for yelling at you but I wish you listened and didn't take the scarf off."

"I know but I was curious."

"And what does it get you in with me, babe?"

I smirked. "In trouble."

His lips twitched. He was trying to be serious. But he couldn't help the smile that appeared on his lips.

"Honestly though, Carter, I just wanted to see and I thought you were hurt. When I saw you all bloody, I was shocked. I knew you weren't exactly just shooting. So, I looked. I was taken off guard and I wanted to know how many men were sent here. How did they find us?"

He sighed. "I don't fvcking know but I assure you, I'll find out."

"And what of school?"

He sighed. "I'm going with you."

My eyes went wide. "How?"

"Transfer and I have my ways, babe."

I nod. "And if you can't go?"

"Rick is going with you in my place."

Silence hovered over us before I smiled. "So, are we done arguing?"

"Yes, baby." I heard the smile in his voice.

"Can we make up some more?" I raised up out of his arms.

His eyes darkened. "What do you want to do?"

I smirked and brought myself up, straddling his body.

"Hard and fast."

My lips found his and that was all it took before I got what I wanted.

___________________

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

What do think will happen in the future now?

#TeamTiana #TeamCarter #TeamKingandQueen #TeamLove #TeamForever #TeamCartiana