chap 16! beloved grandchildren

Chap 16:

 Trinity reading the letter

Dear my beloved grandchildren you two both know that I love you very much and nothing will ever change that, I want you to be strong for me I know you both have put up with a lot of suffering though out your childhood and I’m sorry I have to leave you but it’s my time to go.

I have left you both all my money and possessions most of the money I put in a bank account for each of you, that I made just after your parents died in that bank account there is money  both your parents left you and the money I’m leaving you.

Now this what I want you to do, you both remember “the one direction family” I’ll put the address of their apartment building at the bottom of the note, I want you to go to them and tell them everything that happened and I’m sure they’ll help you because they love both of you and your parents, I know you guys might be afraid but don’t be please for me at least try to find them and tell them what happened your smart kids I know you can do it.

I have asked Lilly to take care of you in the mean time and she has also agreed to give you a lift to the building where they live.

P.S oh and trinity happy birthday I know me leaving is a bad thing to happen on your birthday but don’t let it ruin your day, I have left your birthday present under my bed it’s a necklace your grandfather gave to your mother when she was your age now I want you to have it, under my bed you will also find some cash I want you to split with your brother, also anything else in the house that you want is yours, my jewelry is on my night stand and josh your grandfathers trophy’s are on the shelf above the TV in my bedroom, if you’re interested in them you can keep them.

Bye love you forever and ever

Sincerely your grandmother                          

(The address)

By the end of the letter both me and josh had tears starting to fall down our cheeks, “I hate life” I whispered quietly so josh wouldn’t hear.

“Can’t we go live with aunt Sarah” josh asked, I knew the whole reason he didn’t want to go back to see the 1d family was because of fear, we can’t explain it but I have it to, as much as we miss them and want to see them, there’s still that fear that you can’t explain and we don’t know why we have it we just do.

“No, we can’t, we don’t know where she lives, plus grandma wants us to go see them so it’s what we have to do” I managed to say without crying and josh just nodded in agreement with my short sort of speech