chap 14! 8 yrs later and a birthday girl

YAY! this is were things start getting good! (in my opinion)

LaUrA xoxo <3 =D

___________________________________

Chap 14

Trinity's POV (8 years later)

8 YEARS LATER!!!

(I know I already skipped years at the beginning but this kinda needed to happen its important I promise I won't do it again)

I looked at my 14 year old self in the mirror, I my brown curls reaching just under boobs which I liked, even though I wish I had curls more like my mum but I didn't really, people always tell me my hair is like a perfect mixture of both my parents which in a way makes it look more like uncle Harry's hair only longer and like a shade darker (complicated I know).

My eyes were entirely my dad, though and my skin was my mum (maybe like a little lighter) but basically I looked like both my parents unlike josh who was all mum but had dads eyes, kind of like the reverse of harry potter but anyways you get the point.

"HURRY UP" josh yelled, getting annoyed properly because I told him like an hour ago that I just needed a minute to fix my hair.

"Hey, leave the birthday girl alone" I sort of yelled back

"your birthday is tomorrow, get over yourself" josh said sort of rolling his eyes, but I didn't really care I was to excited about turning 15 I don't know what's so special about 15 but for some strange reason it just was.

On the way to the hospital me and josh just talked as usual, "hey, do you ever think of 'the one direction family' I asked, but he just shrugged his shoulders and went quite.

the last time we saw the one direction family (as Grandma calls it) was like a year or two after mum and dad died, but we still get charismas presents from them every year and sometimes but very rarely a phone call or something..

I lost my train of thought, when randomly out of no were josh started laughing

"What" I asked

"Hey, do you remember how last year for Christmas we got sent though's framed pictures of Uncle Louis and Tory" he said still laughing even though it wasn't really that funny anymore, But I just let him laugh away, since I was in a in a good mood

Then he sort of gasped a little to show that he just remembered something "oh, and remember how Uncle Louis used to do that milk up the nose trick" he started smiling but this time I was the one laughing but I wasn't really sure why though

"Yea, good times" I answered still laughing a little as we entered the hospital doors, to go see grandma, she's been in and out of hospital for the last couple of years but this time she's been in for longer but were used to the hospital now, like we even know some of the nurses and doctors and even the lady at the front desk her name's Debra.

______________________________________________________________________________

YAY! this is were things start getting good! (in my opinion)

anyway i just want 2 say im not gonna post anymore chapters till i finish writing the story

(dont worry im currently up to chap 39)

ok maybe ill post more if someone askes nicely but thats just because i cant say no to anyone enjoy =)

LaUrA xoxo <3 =D (and yes for anyone whos wondering i did just post the same a/n at the top and bottom)