23

×-×-×-×

(I'm leaving.)

×-×-×-×

Beginning of Unfaithful

The photoshoot lasted at an excruciating hour for the blonde. Just watching Jennie pose with the guy was already a sore in the eye. Lisa just wanted the day to end faster so that she can pull Jennie away from Kai.

With one last final click from her cam, the shoot finally ends. Lisa released a sigh of relief.

"Good job everyone." Lisa smiles at her fellow collegues and they all nod in return.

Jennie and Kai shifted away from each other but still subtly close.

"Thank you. It was my pleasure having the chance to work with you." Kai bows and gives Jennie a smile that the girl replied with a shy one of her own.

"Likewise." Jennie bows in respect.

Lisa narrows her eyes at the two and she was about to go to them when one of the people responsible for the magazine pulled her away from the side to discuss about the photos taken in the shoot.

Lisa looked over her shoulder to see both Kai and Jennie engaged in a conversation that both seemed to enjoy. She quickly returns her gaze to the person who was talking beside her.

A frown painted in Lisa's face- the presence of the green eyed monster starts to fill the blonde's heart to her core.

Lisa shook her head and shrugged it off.

Why am I so jealous?

Lisa risked looking over her shoulder again, only to see Kai slowly lean closer to Jennie's ear- and the girl had a charming smile plastered on her face.

"Ms. Manoban...." the person beside the blonde kept on talking and talking yet none registered in her ear and brain.

Lisa zones out, I have nothing to be jealous of.

(Trusting you was my decision. Proving me right was your choice.)

×-×-×-×

Jennie wasn't feeling well.

It was day one since Lisa left their house and moved in to their previous condo unit.

The house was eerily quite. The only sounds were Kuma's harsh pants from playing, or Luca and Leo's purrs. Sometimes the sound of the clock's ticking felt like a ringing white noise in Jennie's ear.

But the house was deathly quite especially if the three pets were asleep. Jennie was laying on the living room couch, unbothered by the fact that she was supposed to be in the company that day.

Jennie was not feeling well. Jisoo would understand.

(Jisoo grunts, "Jennie Kim be thankful that I love you and I fill in on your responsibilities!" Jennie gives an unimpressed look, "Responsibilities huh? Tell me who's the lazy one between us again?")

The raven-haired girl didn't feel like eating any food. Even though her stomach was protesting a little, the girl didn't want to eat. She was going to vomit it anyway.

Jennie was wearing an oversized yellow sweater partnered with a black legging. The girls feline eyes looked way puffier than normal and her cheeks were a little bit on the reddish sides.