12

×-×-×-×

"Every time she walks out the door, I see myself die a little more inside."

×-×-×-×

Once Jennie serves the food on the table, the two were silent. Lisa wants Jennie to acknowledge her absence last night and properly 'apologize', she refuses to talk to the girl. While Jennie, she was off in her own little world.

Lisa was still tired, she prods her food and takes small bites. It was the Kimchi Fried Rice she brought home last night from their supposed date. So she found it...

She took a peek at the girl across her. Jennie was happily munching her food, her cheeks were puffed out, she was clearly enjoying her favorite food while her entire focus was on her phone.

Lisa scrunched her nose in annoyance, Is she just gonna ignore me the whole time?

Lisa's bloodshot eyes stared at Jennie.

Jennie seemed to have felt the blonde's stare because she paused from feeding herself, "What?" she stares back to Lisa.

"What, Huh?" Lisa imitates mockingly. She just couldn't stop herself.

Jennie stares at Lisa in disbelief, "What's wrong with you?!" she slams her chopsticks and phone in the table.

"Why don't you take a guess? You're smart right?" Lisa snaps back.

"How should I know what you're trying to say? Stop being sarcastic Lisa." Jennie angrily hissed.

Lisa was about to retaliate when the both of them heard the blonde's familiar ringtone from the living room.

Lisa deflated to her seat.

Jennie avoids her eyes, "Someones calling you." she grumbles and loudly stood up from her sit. She grabbed her plate and phone then shoved her unfinished food in the sink. Jennie then hastily walks out of the kitchen, her heavy steps can be heard stomping from the living room to upstairs before a loud slam of their bedroom door echoed in the house.

Lisa flinched from Jennie's attitude partnered with the loud angry noises.

Why does she have to make everything so complicated?

Her phone ringtone doesn't stop ringing, Lisa released a curse and angrily walks in the living room to grab her phone. Jennie's mood was rubbing off on her. Without looking at the caller ID, she answers the call.

"Yes?" Lisa's voice came out as an angry growl without intention.

"Fancy of you to finally answer your phone with some attitude considering you're the late one to an appointment right now Ms. Manoban." The voice on the other greets sassily, bringing emphasis to Lisa's name.

Sana.

Lisa looks at the clock that's hanged up on the living and pales at the numbers shown on it. 11:15 am

Lisa suddenly remembers that, "Shi  the photoshoot." she cursed.

The photoshoot was supposed to start at 10:30 am and she forgot she was supposed to have a shoot today. She was just tired from the emotional rollercoaster last night, then add Jennie's attitude this morning...

"Yes, seems like you had so much fun with sleeping." Sana deadpans, "Now hurry and come here, I can only make excuses to hold the staff and the model's manager for too long." she drops the call.

I think I'm just gonna shower real fast and do the rest in the car, multitasking? Lisa winced at her carelessness.  No time, a quick half bath or wash will be fine I guess.

Lisa rushed up to their bedroom and opened the door, she enters the room and took a glance at Jennie who was getting ready to leave.

Lisa opens her mouth to address the girl but Jennie just slings her handbag in her hands and walks past the blonde without sparing her any glance.

Jennie closes the bedroom door and leaves the premises.

Lisa swallowed a lump forming in her throat, her eyes started to sting again.

She closes her eyes and counts 1 to 10, hoping the clenching of her heart just stops. Sometimes she just wished it stopped entirely.

She shook her head and with lowered spirit, tries to get ready herself ready for the photoshoot.

Lisa was used to Jennie's coldness and avoidance this past few months, but it still hurt nonetheless.

Because no matter how angry she is at the girl.....

Lisa still cares and loves her.

She just wished it didn't hurt this bad.... (She just wished her heart stop beating for her... So it wouldn't hurt so much. But that's impossible because Lisa—)