Last Song; Take a Bow

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Take a Bow by Rihanna

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 3:00 ─────ㅇ── 3:51

×-×-×-×

Oh, how about a round of applause, yeah

Standing ovation?

×-×-×-×

Lisa was getting tired.

Jennie could feel it.

Lisa was slowly letting go.

Jennie doesn't want her too.

Lisa was giving up.

Jennie is not.

×-×-×-×

You look so dumb right now

Standing outside my house

Trying to apologize

You're so ugly when you cry

Please, just cut it out

×-×-×-×

Somehow, in that particular day, Jennie felt like she has lost something she couldn't take back ever again.

(Lisa and Lisa's Trust...)

And gained something she once forgot.

(Her Love for Lisa... But did she ever lose it? Or... )

After Lisa left their house, Jennie could only lean down the kitchen counter.

No....

The raven haired girl grabbed a lock of her hair and pulled on it.

It helps her ease the sudden tug of pain she's feeling,

In her heart.

stupidstupidstupidstupid

"Meow." a purr of a cat woke up Jennie from her musings.

Jennie saw Leo below her, "Meow." he calls out again.

Jennie crouches down to cradle the cat in her arms, "Are you hungry?" she softly says. "Where are your two brothers? Luca still sleeping?"

The girl walks to the living room while carrying Leo in her arms. Luca was still sleeping above the coffee table while Kuma was laying on his back like a dead person below the couch, looking tired from his previous activity of rolling around the floor.

Jennie chuckles.

Jennie walks to the living room couch where Lisa previously slept on. She lets herself fall on it, back first so Leo won't be flattened by her weight.

"Meow." Leo hisses at Jennie's sudden action.

"Sorry." Jennie mumbles apologetically and closes her eyes. She inhales Lisa's scent that stayed in the blanket and pillow on the couch.

Jennie exhales a breath, "Your mommy Lisa and I had a fight." she softly mumbles in the air.

"Meow."

"Because your mommy Jennie is a stupid person." Jennie answers with a shaky chuckle.

"...meow."

"But don't worry. Mommy Jennie will fix this."