The beginning

DISCLAIMER:im french so i know that my english won't be perfect but i wanted to write this in english because i think that's cool and moreover it helps me to improve w/ the language.

So be cool and LFG !!

Madison POV :

"MADISOOON...DESCEND C'EST L'HEURE" (MADISON GET DOW IT'S TIME) My social worker say to me.

"J'ARRIVE !"(I'M COMING!) I say while im running down the stair.

Today is gameday. I play soccer since im 7 and i can't thanks enough my social worker Lydia for this. She's the one who encouraged me to play soccer to calm my anger issues.

Indeed, Lydia have been there for me since i first came here when i was 5, she's the one who practically raise me after the death of my parents because i had no relatives left. She taught me English and casual thing like how to ride a bike. But even with all that i never experienced the feeling to have a real family. Don't get me wrong i love Lydia but live in a foster care with other kids who can't contain themselves makes me want to punch something. Now that i am 16, i am the oldest here and i feel like the old toy that you have that you get rid off when new toys arrive.

"T'es prête ? Parce que c'est un match important aujourd'hui !" (Are you ready ? Because it's an important game today!) Lydia asks me as she drives towards the Jean Bouin stadium.

"Euh...ouais je suis prête."(Euh.. yeah im ready.) i say with an unsure voice

Lydia look worrying at me

"J'ai juste un peu peur de ne pas être a la hauteur. Tu sais que c'est mon rêve d'aller jouer aux états-unis."(I'm just a little afraid that I'm not up to the task. You know it's my dream to go and play in America.) i say

We just got to the stadium. Lydia stops the car, turns to me and says:

" Je sais que c'est ton rêve et je sais aussi que tu vas réussir, parce que tu es Madison St Germain et rien ne t'arrêteras. Car je sais que quand tu veux quelque chose tu finis toujours par l'avoir ! Et même si aujourd'hui n'est pas ton jour de chance je ne veux pas que tu laisse ta colère prendre le dessus, il faut que tu te dises que tu auras toujours d'autres occasions de faire remarquer tout le talent que tu as. Et je veux aussi que tu comprennes la chance que tu as de jouer pour une équipe comme le Paris St-Germain."(I know this is your dream, and I also know you're gonna make it, because you're Madison St Germain and nothing's gonna stop you. Because I know that when you want something you always end up with it! And even if today is not your lucky day I don't want you to let your anger get the better of you, you have to think that you'll always have other opportunities to point out all the talent you have. And I also want you to understand how lucky you are to play for a team like Paris St-Germain)

I play for the u18 team of the PSG and today is an important match because the coach announced last week that recruiters of young talents from some American teams will be present.

"Donc maintenant tu vas aller sur ce terrain et tu vas jouer comme tu en as l'habitude et je serais dans les tribunes a t'encourager."(So now you're gonna go out there and you're gonna play like you're used to and I'll be in the stands cheering you on.)

I hug Lydia and thank her for her support before heading to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I prepare myself while talking with my 2 best friends Marie and Paola. Once we're done, we head to the field to face Lyon.
I'll stand by and wait for the whistle.

The referee just whistled.

Time for the game!

So here it is, the first chapter of my first story! I want to apologize for my English and for the spelling mistakes. I hope you guys liked it!
Feel free to tell me which NWSL teams you'd
like Madison to join.
I have a preference for Utah Royals because...Christen Press she's my fav !

I mean did you see her goals against Costa Rica ?!?