[Pirate AU/Songfic] BakuSquad(+Jirō) + Bard! Male! Reader

(CHANGED/ADDED LYRICS

Credit to cherry terry for creating this amazing AU!!)

You hopped off the docked ship you helped stole, happily strumming away your lute. You started to tune it, until you heard someone yell.

"Shut the fuck up, music freak!!!" You huffed, continuing to strum. Eijirou and Mina also hopped off, stretching their bodies.

"Cheer up, Katsuki! Get some fresh air!" You strummed some strings to control the wind and softly hit his rough body, but it didn't really help. Hanta hopped off and Denki tried to, but ended tripping on something and started falling. You managed to catch him and gently put him to the ground.

"Denki, be careful!" You scolded. He lowered his head and sulked. You playfully rolled your eyes and pat his head.

"Hey, aren't you gonna help search the inn?" Hanta asked, pointing to Eijirou and Mina walking further away. You shrugged and put your arms behind your back.

"Eh, I don't wanna talk to people." He sighed and shook his head. You couldn't help but sweat from embarrassment.

"Of course you don't, (Y/N)..." You both shared an awkward laugh before Denki waved at you to get your attention. Electricity was running through his veins as he tossed his scepter for Hanta to hold.

"Look, (Y/N)!" He shouted enthusiastically, zapping the scepter and the orb inside absorbed them all and was stored there. You watched with sparkly eyes and bounced on your place.

"That was so cool! I'm so proud of you!" He became flustered and held his neck. You chuckled and ruffled his hair, your attention turning to Eijirou and Mina.

"(N/N)! The inn's there! Let's go!" You quickly nodded and tugged Hanta and Denki. They giggled at your giddiness and catch up.

When you all went inside a room, Katsuki pulled out one of his swords and was planning something.

"That asshole's doing a shitty job." He pointed to the bar next door and an open window showed the bartender being a complete jerk.

"How 'bout we order our own sake?" You all glanced to each other's eyes and sternly nodded.

"Hell yeah!"

TS!

All except for Katsuki ran out of the bar with barrels of sake and plates of food. The bartender passed out and you all cackle at the hilarious pose.

"I can't believe he's THAT weak!" You shouted, laughing louder. The boys had to clutch their stomach it was that hilarious.

"And the way he talked to those people? Yuck!" Ashido shuddered at the words she overheard while distracting him.

"You went all, 'Hello, you're a piece of shit. Prepare to die.' And boom! Dragon Eijirou!" Denki summarized the story, giving you a pat on the back. Kirishima was pretending to scream as that man.

You arrived to beach that has Katsuki patiently waiting by a bonfire with cups. You all set the barrels and down and they sat down on the sand, until you all saw a beautiful mermaid in the ocean.

"Who's that friend?" He clicked his tongue and looked irritated. He suddenly shouted to you that she's not his friend.

"The fucking fish was watching me building a bonfire. It's fucking creepy." Katsuki grumbly explained. You and the rest were fascinated by her and decided to befriend her.

"Hi! What's your name?" Eijirou asked. The mermaid flinched at his excitement but smiled softly.

"Kyōka. And you?"