BakuSquad (Sero) x Gender Neutral! Reader

(HereComesThyShipperlove_your_self_hoe, Tsuntruth, and I made a pride day called, "Weird Pride Day" which is from Jan 25-Mar 10. And who to write about it but the squad with the most crackhead energy? Enjoy!)

(Quirk: Crystal. Basically Kirishima and Tetsutetsu's quirk, but you can morph your limbs to different shapes and forms)

You ran to your class with a box, where the BakuSquad were waiting inside. You texted them that you have an important thing to do, and you needed their help.

You kicked down the doors to find them playing cards, and Sero looking out the window. Sero noticed you first and excitedly waved at you, you waved back, the rest noticing you.

"(Y/N)! You finally came!" Ashido shouted. You waved at her and sat at a chair near them.

"So, what the fuck did you call us here for?" Bakugou asked you. You put the box on the table and smirked. The rest thought they saw your eyes shine in a menacing way.

"Okay. So, the principal's requesting me to make some sort of event dedicated to being yourself and having pride on it within a month. And I'm in charge. And Hanta's my assistant, cause why not." You thoroughly explained it. They all stared at you, blinking rapidly. They eventually processed what you said and each had a different reaction.

"A horrible decision, really." Bakugou commented. You rolled your eyes and rummaged the box.

"Being yourself and having pride... That's a very manly thing to do!"

"Assistant, huh? Not bad."

"How about we have a party!" Ashido suggested. You all turned to her and smiled, except for Bakugou.

"Let's do that! We'll do it in the cafeteria!" Sero walked to you and put his arm around your shoulders. You crossed your arms, continuing the discussion.

"Sweet! I'll get the games! I have my switch ready."

"Sure, but be careful. Last time when you played Just Dance with no straps, it flew and cracked (Y/N)'s eye! You're lucky they crystalized first and they could fix it." Sero glared at Kaminari. You giggled and you noticed both Kirishima and Ashido smirking at you. You chuckled and patted Sero's hand that was on your shoulder.

"Okay, Doll, we're getting off topic. So, these are the decorations we need so far." Sero smiled when you called him by his pet name, blushing a little bit. They all took something out of the box and you slammed your hands on the table and grinned menacingly again.

"And the exact words from him, 'I allow you to go all out, but just as long as you don't destroy the school's property'." You heard Bakugou crack his knuckles and returned the grin. You also realised the rest were giggling wickedly.

"Then there's no holding back!!!" Kirishima shouted, punching the air. You all followed and cheered.

"Yeah!!!"

TS!

"Alright! The decorations are all set here!" Kirishima and Ashido reported, wiping a sweat off their forehead. You were working on the other decorations on the walls, using your quirk to morph your feet to stretch out and help you reach better, while Sero taped the banner by the doorway, using a ladder. You quickly turned back to normal and looked around.

Each tables has six flat crystals, paint and paint brushes at the side, papers with the words "I Am..." underneath it, and some additional decorations by the paints and paint brushes. You saw Kaminari walking in with his switch and eight controllers (you stole the 6 controllers), and Bakugou holding a TV screen.