[Requested] Todoroki Fuyumi x Injured! Reader

(Requested by DragonMasterJace!)

You stumbled to the Todoroki house with a clutched arm. You had scrapes and bruises from you beating people up.

You got to the front door and banged on it, leaning to the wall for support. Instead of your crush answering, it was Shōto who did. He's still unemotional, but you could feel the sadness and worry.

"(Y/N)? Why are you injured so badly?"

"I'll explain it to you later, Shōto. Is Fuyumi here?" You asked, looking around behind him. He shook his head.

"She went out to visit mom a few hours ago. Do you want to come in?" You frantically nodded and tried to let yourself in, but you felt your vision being blurred. You quickly leaned back to the wall and rapidly blinked to recover your vision.

"On second thought, I'll just sit around-" You heard an all too familiar scream. You couldn't look right now, but you knew who that is.

"Shit..." You cursed to yourself, hissing at the throbbing pain on your arm. You felt cold, gentle, soft hands cupping your face and wiping some dirt off.

"(Y/N)?! A-Are you okay? Can you hear me?" Fuyumi's voice rang in your ears. You slowly nodded and leaned onto her body. She flinched but then relaxed afterwards, holding you tighter and profusely blushing.

"Fuyumi... I-I.. I'm fine. But I might faint-"

"You need to get treated right now!" She shouted urgently, calling Shōto for help. You also heard Natsuo come out and saw your condition. You heard Shōto's footstep getting distant and probably Natsuo making you lean on him.

"Holy hell, (Y/N)! What happened to you?!" You heard Natsuo worryingly asked you. You couldn't speak but you waved your hand off. You felt a cold hand on your forehead and you squeezed their wrist desperately.

"Fuyumi...." You mumbled out. Natsuo gave her a smug while she looked away, embarrassed. You felt your body being gently put on the cool floor and heard many stuff around you. You grumbled and rolled over, to feel the same gentle hands patting your head.

"Can you sit up?" You tried to sit up with your own strength, but you were too weak. Your arms fell asleep and you fell on her lap.

"Seriously, what were you thinking?? Why would someone hurt you like this?" With your dull eyes, you stared into her gray eyes and blushed. You hissed at the medicine filled cotton on your wounds.

You tried to call her name again, but you couldn't feel yourself talk. Instead, you spoke in gibberish as you gestured with your hands.

"Th.. They were talking shit and say.. saying some gross stuff about you. I picked on their fight. They beat me up and s-stuff, but I'm fine. If it wasn't for me in the br... brink of fainting, that is..." You explained while trying to sound as normal as possible. You felt something fall on your cheeks and hear sniffs and hiccups. You reached out to her cheeks and slowly rubbed them.

"Hey hey... Why are you crying?" You softly asked. While she's treating you, she focused on your touch. She nuzzled your hand and you felt yourself flustered.

"You're always r-risking your life...!! The l-l-last thing I wanted to see was you g-getting hurt this badly.." You sighed and slowly sat up. You cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears off her face.

"I know, I-I know. Plus, I'm an adult! But I promised you to protect you till I die when we were kids, didn't I?" You both giggled, her finishing bandaging your cheek and rubbing it. You slowly sat criss crossed. She was still crying and you cupped her cheeks

"Want me to make you stop crying like when we're kids?" You teased, giggling at her red face. She giggled too, jokingly pushing you away.

"Noooo! Anything but that!" She joked just like the how she's said to you everytime. You chuckled and wrapped your arms around her waist.

"Too late, Fuyumi!" You gently placed your forehead onto hers and rubbed you and her nose together. You both giggled even more and you wiped the stray tears away. She pretended hitting your chest.

"(Y/NNNN)! That's so embarrassing!" She pretended to whined, chuckling at how red you are. You nuzzled her nose once again before getting up. You offered your hand and she gladly took it, slowly standing up.

"Wait, you're leaving already?" She asked you as you both walked together to the front door. You shrugged and checked your phone.

"Stop peaking, boys." You both chuckled as the boys get out of there hiding spot. Natsuo looked slightly disappointed.

"Man, you're leaving already? Thought you're gonna-" He was interrupted by Shōto's slap from the back. He yelled out in pain before scolding for hitting him that hard.

"I was about to say 'thought you're gonna eat with us'! Jeez..." He was clearly lying. You playfully rolled your eyes and faced to Fuyumi again. You leaned closer to her and kissed her cheek.

"Um... I-I have tickets to the amusement park. Wanna... Hang out next Saturday?" You showed her the two tickets to the amusement park she'd love to go. She squealed and bounced at her place.

"Don't you mean a da-" This time, Shōto was interrupted by Natsuo's revenge. You glared at them before your face softened to her.

"Of course I'll go, (Y/N)! I can't wait!" She grabbed your hands with a bubbly expression. You pulled her into a hug and was about to part, but she didn't let go of your arm.

"Uh, Fuyumi?" She slightly tugged your sleeves and pointed to her lips. You chuckled and accepted the request, quickly pulling her into a long kiss. She slowly moved her arms around your waist and yours around her neck. When you parted, she rubbed your rough knuckles with her gentle hands.

"It's a date then, (Y/N)."