Iida Tenya x Waitress! Smoker! Reader

(MAJOR MOTHERFUCKING CRINGE!
After this edit, I'll never touch this part again, so if there's any mistake, I'll not correct it. I'm sorry for it and you've been warned)

"Hey, over here!"

"Can you come here?"

"Oi! We didn't get our orders!"
It was another busy day in the restaurant you're working it.

You've always loved your job with a cigarette in your mouth, but sometimes you wished that it's more peaceful and quiet.

"Yo, old geezer! Another order is up on your face." You placed the order on the counter, where your grandfather is cooking there, while you tapped your cigarette in the ashtray.

"Stop calling me that!" Your grandfather shouted, but you ignored him and ran to another table for an order.

Once you finished their order and slammed to the counter again, 3 customers came in.

You ran up to those 3, smiling with a cigarette hanging on.

"Hi! Welcome to 'The Old Fashioned'!" You welcomed the green haired boy with fluffy hair, a brunette with a round face, and a tall boy with glasses on.

"Table for 3?" You asked the 3, before they all nodded.

You guided them to their table, and you can feel the nervousness in the green haired and glasses boy.

(K: mind you, Uraraka is sitting beside Iida, and across Deku. Iida sits at the end of the seat.)

"Alright, here's the menu. Hit me up if you're done choosing." You walked away from them, and no one else is ordering, so you leaned into a wall.

Blowing out the smoke from your cigarette, you glanced the 3 again, and they were whispering something.

You didn't put your mind to it, but since one of them raised their hand for an order, you ran up to them.

"Done with your order?" The 3 nodded again, and began to order.

Just as you were finishing it, the brunette smiled softly.

"I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Uraraka Ochacco, that nervous boy is Deku-kun, and this glasses boy is Iida-kun." Uraraka suddenly introduced you, which made you slightly wide open.

"Weird... no one ever introduced themselves to me, that kindly...." you thought, accidentally blowing the smoke to Iida.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" You apologized, don't know what to do with the coughing four-eyes.

"I-I am fine, but can you tell me how old you are? You do not look like you are legally able to smoke." Iida asked.

"D'aww you're making me blush. I'm (Y/N), and I'm 17."

"17?!" The 3 shouted in unison.

"Yup. Now if you excuse me, I'll go get your order up." You ran and slammed the order on the counter, putting your cigarette on the ashtray.

"Looks like you have a favorite, (Y/N)." Your grandfather popped out of nowhere, smirking.

You lit another cigarette and lightly stared at Iida, while you ask, "and what made you think that?"

"Well, you never apologise to anyone nor introduce yourself. And I can see how you're seeing that man." Your grandfather lightly explained.

"Huh, and I guess you also favoured him, since you didn't kill him from explaining those stuff." You blew some smoke on him, making him cough and wheeze.

"You ought to respect your grandfather!" He scolded you, while harshly handing over their orders.

"That ain't happening, old geezer!" You walked towards them, handing over over their orders.

"Welp, enjoy your food. Unless you're giving me some." You joked around.

After Uraraka and Midoriya thanked you, you couldn't help but notice that Iida keeps staring at your face, specifically your lips.

When you were about to ask why's he staring, Iida quickly took your cigarette and throw it to the ground.

"Hey! What gives?!"

"It is not healthy for you to smoke in that young age, (Y/N)-kun." Iida warned, but you rolled your eyes.

"Don't tell me what to do." You playfully stick your tongue out at his eye level, making Iida gasp.

Iida wanted to say something, but got interrupted when Uraraka pushed him.

And so, you kissed Iida, tongue and all.

When you pulled away, you both had a mad blush across your face, covering your mouth.

"U-U-Uraraka-kun!! How dare you!" Iida shouted, as you just stood there, dumbfounded.

"Y'know, I kinda liked that kiss."

"R-really?-" Iida asked, looking surprised and happy at the same time.

Realising what he just said, he covered his mouth, blushing some more, while Midoriya and Uraraka stared at him shocked.

"Well, seems like we both have something in common." You grabbed one of the tissue and scribble something.

You passed the scribbled tissue and winked at Iida.

"At weekdays, I end at 5pm. At weekends, I'm free." Iida picked the up, seeing your phone number scribbled onto it.

"I-in front of U.A high school, at 3:30, perhaps???" Iida suggested, questioning himself.

"Great! It's a date!" You heard your grandfather shout your name, so you walked to him.

"When did I allowed you to have a date?" Your grandfather firmly asked

You lit another cigarette and blow it to his face again.

"Shut up, old geezer. I can do whatever I want. Even if I can't, I know that I'll make Iida mine."