Sweet Love || Part Two

Start from the beginning

—That's why you're wearing this beautiful makeup, don't you? —You nod and smile.

—But there's more, so much more.

—What do you mean?

You take off your school cloak, revealing you're wearing the beautiful dress you wore at the Yule Ball, but this time your hair is tied up into a high messy ponytail.

—What a beautiful surprise! —He bites his lower lip seductively and kisses you passionately.

Draco pushes you up against the vanishing cabinet, lifting your body up by your thighs as you wrap your legs around his waist. He presses his whole body on you while kissing you deeply, taking your breath away.

Draco presses his lips against your neck and sucks, leaving a love bite there and making you moan. Both of you fall down to the floor slowly and you end up straddling him. He runs his lips down from your neck to your breasts and keeps kissing, licking and sucking to leave even more love bites as you gently grind and rub each other with your hips.

You don't stop moaning, which makes him want you so badly. Both of you are very aroused and end up ripping your clothes off and making love like it was the last time.

You're still on top of him with your knees on either side of his hips. You bend down with him still inside of you and kiss him deeply to end up leaving hickeys on his neck and chest as you keep kissing, licking and sucking, making him groan in pleasure until both of you climax together at the same time, breathing out a deep loud moan...

—Wow! That was awesome, babe! —He says almost out of breath.

—Oh my... I think I'm blind, sugar.

Draco giggles and so do you. You bend down again to drop a hot kiss on his lips while letting him out of you. You lay on his sexy chest without breaking body contact. He embraces you with his strong and muscular arms to enjoy more intimacy by caressing each other even more until falling asleep...

A few days later, Draco finally succeeds on repairing the vanishing cabinet, but he needs to do a last test: transporting a living being from Hogwarts - Borgin and Burkes - Hogwarts.

You haven't seen your prince during the whole day, so you decide to go to the Room of Requirement, expecting to find him there.

—Dray? Love? Are you here?

All you hear is silence. No one's there. You walk towards the vanishing cabinet and find a little bird inside. It's dead. You gasp and cover your mouth with your hands. Tears of fear start rolling down your cheeks. You know that something went terribly wrong.

You get out of the room and start looking for Draco through the corridors. You're walking as fast as you can until you hear sobbings that come from the boys' bathroom. Your heart breaks. You know it's your loving Draco so you enter the bathroom without hesitating and see him there. His hands clutching either side of the sink. His head bowed. He is crying desperately.