16

JUN'S POV

I opened my eyes when the light from the window hit me.

I look beside me and saw chaeyoung is sleeping with her head on my bed. I stroked her hair and she lifted her head up.

"Jun?"
"Help me sit," I grunt feeling my stomach stinging because of my injury.
"No, you're injured, just lay down, I'll call the doctor," I hold her hand to prevent her from calling the doctor.

"What is it? Are you hurt somewhere?" She panicked.

"Stay," I pulled her closer to me until she stumbled on top of me.

"Ouch," she accidentally pressed the place that I've been stabbed.
"Oh my god, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," she flustered while holding the wound on my stomach.
"It's okay, I'm fine baby," I caressed her cheeks.

"How's the baby?" I rubbed her stomach and her face was shocked.
"How did you know I-I was-"
"You craved weird things, the last time that happened was when you were having Jinyoung,"

"I'm sorry," she looks down, feeling guilty.
"For what?"
"For not telling you, I wanted to but-" she started crying and I pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay, I understand you're trying to find the right time to tell me,"
"You're busy, so I was planning to tell you when you're free," she said while still crying.

"I'm sorry for not giving my attention to you honey, I'm so sorry, I'll take a break and spend time with you okay?" I wiped her tears away and she nodded.

"How many months is your pregnancy?"
"One and a half month,"
"The other day you were kidnapped, you were bleeding, is it bad?"

"It was just bleeding, but the doctor tells me to be extra careful,"

"I'm sorry I cannot protect you, It's my fault, we could have lost our baby,"
"It's not, look at me," she holds my face and looks right into my eyes.

"You saved me and the baby, you're stabbed, you risk your life for me, I'm saved now, don't blame yourself. I love you so much," she kissed my lips.

She let go of me and cupped my cheeks.

"I'm calling the doctor to check on you, and after that call your members, they're very worried for you," I nodded and watch her walking to leave the room.

As she was about to reach the door, she stopped and collapsed to the floor.

"Chaeyoung!" I tried to sit up and walk to her but my wound hurt so much and I can't get up.

I panicked and just shouted for help.

"Doctor! Nurse! Anyone I need help!" I then saw the button to call the nurse and pressed it a few times.

After a few seconds, a doctor and a few nurses came into the ward and helped chaeyoung out of the room.

The doctor holds me from sitting up and calmed me down. I did a check-up feeling uneasy.

___________________________

I felt her hands moving in mine and I immediately looked up.

Her fingers were moving and slowly her eyes opened.

"Jun?"
"Hey baby, it's me," I stroked her hair.
"Are you feeling okay? Do you want me to call the doctor for you?" She shook her head and slowly she started crying.