4

JUN'S POV

"Alright I guess that's all, now let's go."

I carried her bag and leave the ward. Her members managed to convince her to go back to our house.

I hold her hand along the way to the car and drive back home. In the car was complete silence. I handed my phone to her so she can pick a song from my music.

"Choose any song you like."

"What song is this?" She pointed at an mp3 file. I smiled.

"Why don't you find out yourself?"

It was home. Each of us saves a copy of it on our phones.

"Is this seventeen's song?" She asked looking confused. I nodded.

"But why is there no title?"
"Because we haven't released it yet."
"How come?"
"We want to release the teaser for the comeback but suddenly you had an accident, so we delayed it."
"I'm sorry." She sounds really guilty.
"It's not your fault, it's okay." I comforted her and smiled.

"Is it okay if I listen to it?"
"You're so special to us and you've heard the song before so yes it's okay." She smiled and scrolled through my phone.

"Can I open your gallery?"
"Go ahead."

ROSE'S POV

I'm special to seventeen?

I felt very boring and asked him whether I can open his gallery.

After he gave his permission I scrolled through the pictures. There are so many photos of both of us together and with our son.

I looked at the albums and saw an album of us in Paris.

Is this our honeymoon? There are me and him in front of the Eiffel Tower eating our ice cream and I also saw a photo of him kissing me.

"Chaeyoung? We're home." He waved his hand in front of my face.
"What?"
"Well, you're very interested in the photo until you didn't notice that we've arrived," I swear his face was close to me and I can feel my heart beating at an unstable rate.

"That's us during our honeymoon in Paris." I stayed silent and look at the photo again.

"Take your time okay? Don't force yourself to remember everything. I don't want you to hurt yourself." He caresses my hair and went out of the car.

I followed him and we enter the house.

"Chaeyoung! I missed you, sweetheart." As soon as I enter the house mom hugged me tightly.
"Mom! I miss you too." I hug her back because I haven't seen her for a long time.

"I'll go upstairs to look after Jinyoung," Jun told both of us and mom pulled me to the sofa.

"How are you feeling?"
"Well, still trying to remember everything about my family." I sighed.
"I know you're having a hard time sweetheart but Jun's also having a hard time losing you. Help him to get stable again okay?"

_____________________

JUN'S POV

I let her see her mom because tomorrow she's going back home. I went inside my room and look at the baby cot.

Jinyoung is already asleep and it seems that he won't woke up at the nearest time.