9

JUN'S POV

That's cute. She's embarrassed. I'm not thinking dirty (maybe I am) but that's true. I love the way she attracts me, like the way she cares for me, the way she makes me feel I want to protect her and also when she smiles, I felt like my whole world just lights up.

I came to my senses when jinyoung is crawling on me.

"You've been too active lately huh buddy? You better sleep early tonight, I want mummy to watch a movie with me,"

I just let him crawl all over the bed.

"Let's go downstairs and watch your uncles play at the pool,"

________________________

Everyone gets their selves cleaned up and rested so right now its movie time.

I brought the chips to the living room and drop it on the floor.

"Choose yours," they're all like piranhas and took what they wanted.

I sat on the couch with a blanket and Hoshi sat beside me.

"Get down," I pushed him off the couch.
"Somebody cannot be apart from his wife," he scoffed.
"Shut it, if she doesn't watch this movie with us you can sit here,"
"Deal,"

Chaeyoung then came and sit beside me. She's wearing an oversized black t-shirt with grey shorts.

I looked at Hoshi and raised my eyebrows. He groaned.

"You're lucky he's easy to sleep tonight," she whispered to me.
"I persuaded him," she laughed.
"You did huh?"

Minghao was connecting his laptop to the tv. Once it is connected, I switched off the lights.

"What movie are we watching?" She whispered to me.
"Annabelle comes home," her eyes widened and flustered.
"Horror? Are you serious? No, I'm going," She was about to go but I pulled her back.
"Hey, it's alright,"

I put her legs on my lap and leaned her face on my shoulders.

I put the blanket on top of us because her shorts are quite revealing.

"We always watch movies like this,"
"I'm scared,"
"Just hold me tight when you're scared okay," I kissed her forehead and we continued watching the movie.

When she's scared she automatically will pull me tighter and leaned more at the crook of my neck.

Actually, I've watched this movie, so I just played with my phone in low brightness.

"Jun, it's so scary," she sounds like she wanted to cry.

I cooed her and caressed her hair.

There was a time when the ghost showed up and everyone screamed.

I look down and chaeyoung was turning away from the screen and hugging me tightly.

I hugged her back. This is perfect.

She looked at me and I smiled. I pointed at the screen hinting that she should continue watching the movie.

I then turned off my phone and decided to watch the movie.

I really love horror movies and I've watched most of the best ones.

After the movie ended, I looked on the floor and some of my members have fallen asleep.

The rest that hasn't woke up the ones that have fallen asleep and went to their room.

I looked down and looked at chaeyoung who is sleeping while snuggling on to me.

I reminded my members to clean up a little bit I carried chaeyoung bridal style to our bedroom.

I put her gently on our bed and put on the comforter on her. I tuck her into bed and changed my clothes to black sleeveless top and black shorts.

I laid down beside her and look at her sleeping soundly.

Its been forever since I last slept together with her, I wanted to sleep while hugging her, but I can't.

I turned off the lamp and went to sleep.

_________________________

I woke up when I heard someone almost crying.

I turn on the bed lamp on the nightstand and looked beside me.

"No! Don't leave me, you can't!" Chaeyoung was crying in her sleep.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I tried to wake her up.
"I need you! Don't leave me!"
"Wake up chaeyoung!"

She opened her watery eyes and looked at me.

"Jun?"
"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" I wiped her tears away.

"What's wrong baby? Did someone hurt you?"
"You won't leave me right?"
"Of course I won't, I love you" I hugged her trying to calm her down.

"Now go to sleep honey, nobody's going to touch you as long as I'm here, I promise"

She hugged me back tightly and sobbed. I kissed her forehead.

"Stay here, don't leave me,"
"I won't, I'll always be beside you," I caressed her back trying to get her back to sleep.

"Shh..calm down baby," eventually she stops crying and when I looked at her, she already went back to sleep.

_________________________

ROSE'S POV

My sleep was disturbed when I felt light hitting my eye.

I opened my eyes and saw the sunlight shining through the curtains and I saw that I was laying down on someone's arm.

I tried to move but I felt an arm hugging my waist.

I slowly turn around and I saw Jun was sleeping beside me. His arm was supporting my head and another one is hugging me.

I stared at him sleeping.

"You woke up already?" He said with his eyes closed.

I look at the clock hanging in our bedroom.

"It's 9 am, come on let's get up,"

I wanted to get up but he pulled me back and snuggled at my neck.

"Let's stay like this for a while, I miss sleeping while hugging you," he said and kissed my neck.

This is nice.

"Did you carry me in here after the movie?" I asked him.
"Yeah, and you're pretty heavy," I pinched him in his stomach. He flinched and laughed.

"What did you dreamed of yesterday?" He suddenly asked me.

"Why did you ask?"

"You were crying in your sleep, and when I woke you up, you keep telling me to stay,"

"I don't know, I cannot remember anything,"

Really? Is that why he's hugging me?

"It's okay, as long as you're fine," he's hand is tighter on my waist.

"When we first got married, how did we sleep together?" I asked feeling curious.

"Like this," he pulled me closer to him and I'm laying on his chest.

"I miss you," he whispered into my ear.