11

ROSE'S POV

Tonight seventeen decided to sleep here again and they'll go back by tomorrow during lunch.

During dinner, they ordered food for themselves and me. I apologized to them for being shitty earlier but they said they understand.

I was not feeling too good because of my period so I told them I wanted to go upstairs and rest.

They all decided to just sit together and play games in the living room.

Jun wanted to go to the room and accompany me, but I refused and said that he should spend time with his members.

It took me a while to convince him and he finally gave up and agree.

I only laid in bed with Jinyoung beside me. At first, he just keeps on crawling here and there but he got tired and fell asleep beside me.

I played with my phone and Jun entered the room.

"He's asleep already? I wanted to cuddle with him,"
"Well you can't, he got tired from playing," I laughed.

He carried Jinyoung and put him into his cot. After that, he went inside the closet and change into his sleepwear.

He went under the covers beside me and stroked my hair.

"Feeling better?" I nodded.
"I'm sorry for today," I hold his hand that is stroking my hair.
"It's fine, I know your hormones are unstable,"
"Actually, I have something to tell you,"
"What is it?"
"Blackpink's having a comeback,"
"That's great!"
"I guess while you're busy I can also keep myself busy and I won't feel too lonely,"
"You tried to keep yourself busy because you'll miss me huh?"
"Maybe," I shrugged.

He smiled and leaned forward making his lips and mine intertwined. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

We let go of each other and stared into each other's eyes.

"Someone's giving up easily," he whispered.
"Do you want me to play hard to get then?" I raised my eyes brows.
"If you want to play hard to get, I'll also get you sooner or later,"
"Confidence here aren't we?"

"I am,"

He connected his lips to mine again. I can't describe how I'm feeling, how can I give up on him easily?

He kissed me passionately but not too rough. We kissed for a few minutes and let go.

"I love you so much," he whispered to me.

I stayed silent, not responding to anything. I felt butterflies in my stomach when he said that.

I was about to say something when there's a knock on the door.

"I swear to god I'm going to kill the person at the door right now," the look on his face was so pissed off.

Well, they called Jun for a group meeting downstairs.

I asked him to go to the meeting because it might be important. He really wanted to protest but after persuading him a few times, he agreed.

JUN'S POV

I was so pissed off with everyone. I mean, like it was a very important moment.

When can I get the chance to be like that because after this, both of
us will be busy.

I didn't show any interest during the meeting.

They were talking about our tight schedule these two months. As soon as it finishes, I went upstairs quickly and I was very disappointed to see chaeyoung has fallen asleep.

I locked the door and switch off the lights.

I should get some rest too.

_________________________

I woke up when I heard chaeyoung's crying in her sleep.

She must be having bad dreams again.

I woke her up and as soon as she opened her eyes, she hugged me tightly while crying.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you having bad dreams again?" I hug her back trying to calm her down.

"Shhh, let's go back to sleep now okay?" I wipe the tears from her eyes.
"I'm scared, it feels so real," she sobbed.

"Is it very bad?"
"This is the second time I'm having this dream, I don't want to lose you Jun," she cried back.

"Hey, nobody is losing anyone, can you tell me what the dream was about?" I cupped her cheeks and stared right into her eyes.

"I had this dream of you being stabbed a..and there's blo..blood everywhere," she sounded very scared and cried more.

"It's just a dream baby, don't worry okay?"
"What if it's isn't? What if it's a sign?" This weird dream is really bothering her so badly.

"It's just a dream okay? Now let's go back to sleep, it's 2 a.m" I tried to make her forget about this.

"I don't want to sleep, I don't like having that dream," she said and sat down on the bed.

"I'll be here if anything happens, I'm here,"

I laid back down and pulled her onto me. Her head is on my chest and I stroke her hair trying to get her back to sleep.

She stayed silent but eventually fall asleep after a few minutes.

________________________

I woke up and look beside me.

Empty.

"Chaeyoung?"

I walk out of the room and look around. It was total silence and that means that my members are still sleeping.

I took my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen.

It is 7 in the morning and it was raining heavily, that is why nobody's waking up. As soon as I reach the kitchen, I saw chaeyoung is cooking.

She wears an oversized grey sweatshirt and a pair of black shorts and her hair is tied up. It looks like she's ready to go somewhere.

I slowly walk up to her and hug her waist from behind and rest my chin on her shoulder.

"What are you cooking?" She's surprised by my presence and smiled.
"Good morning, you're up early"
"Somebody's missing on the bed and I can't sleep without her beside me," I whispered to her.
"Why's that?" She turns her body facing me.
"Well, she's the reason I can sleep every night, so without her, I feel empty and every time I close my eyes all I see is her," I kissed her lips and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm cooking breakfast," she said between kisses.
"Breakfast can wait, baby,"

"Good morning!" We're surprised hearing DK's voice walking to the kitchen.

I move away from chaeyoung and look at them.

"Wait, did we bother you guys or something?" Hoshi asked and smirked.

These guys really need to get out.