2

JUN'S POV

Eojjeogess-eo nan neoga eobs-eumyeon
Nae ma-eum pyeonhi gidael jib-i eobs-eo (Oh baby)

"Jun!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name was called.
"Sorry what?"
"Jun this is the fifth time you missed your part, what's gotten into you?"
"Guys I'm sorry, it's just I got a bad feeling about rose."
"Why don't you call her and ask if everything's alright and we could have a break for a while."
"Thanks, guys. I'll be right back in a sec."

I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed her number but it just goes to voicemail every single time.

I go and walked towards the boys.

"Guys, she isn't picking up and every time it goes to the voicemail."
"Relax Jun, probably the phone's battery is dead." Jeonghan tried to calm me down.

Right after he said that my phone rings because it receives a call from an unknown number.

I got an uneasy feeling about this.

"Hello-"

After I heard what the person was saying, my phone dropped and my heart skips a beat.

"Jun what's wrong?" Jeonghan asked feeling worried.

I didn't answer what Jeonghan was asking instead I grabbed my jacket and my phone and run out quickly from the practice room.

"Jun!" All of them shouted calling me.

Tears started to form at the corner of my eyes.

"Wait for me chaeyoung and be strong I'm coming."

______________________

My phone keeps ringing because all the boys take turns to call me but I ignored every single call. I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

I waited outside the emergency unit and my heart feels uneasy. I cannot relax unless I heard news from the doctor.

It's already been 3 hours chaeyoung is in the operating room but the doctor still hasn't come out with news.

I opened my phone and texted Jeonghan about what happened to chaeyoung and where is she now. He comforted me and told me that everyone will arrive there soon.

It only took them 15 minutes to get here and within moments rose's members also came and outside the operation room was compact with everyone.

"Jun, I know you're busy worrying about rose but you need to remember that you have a son at home," Jisoo told me.

I forgot about Jinyoung. Shit. I'm all messed up until I forgot about my son.

"If you can't take care of him, why don't you go and bring him here and we can take care of him." She offered.

"Let me get him. Give me your house and car key. I can't let you drive in this state." S.coups told me. I cannot think straight and gave him the keys.

I wipe my tears at the corner of my eyes. My eyes hurt so much because I cried too much.

"Family of Park Chaeyoung?"
"Me." I stood up quickly after hearing the doctor saying her name.

"How is she, doctor? She's fine right?" I attacked the doctor as soon as he got out.
"Well the surgery went well but because the impact of the car crash is strong, she's in a coma." The doctor explains to me.

My legs are shaking and I sat down on the chair not strong to hear what is happening to her.

"We can check up on her once she wakes up and only a person is allowed to look on her for the meantime." The doctor said to everyone.
"I want to see her," I said without thinking about anyone.
"We'll transfer her to the ward first. You need to settle her details at the counter." I followed the doctor to settle her transfer to the ward.

_____________________

I caressed her hand and head that is wrapped with bandages.

"Please wake up. Jinyoung needs you. I need you." I sat down on the chair beside her bed and put my head on the bed. I haven't slept since yesterday because of her surgery.

Jinyoung. I really have forgotten about him.

I went out of the room and went to jisoo who is feeding Jinyoung.

"Lucky for you Chaeyoung has stored milk in the fridge so you only need to defrost the milk anytime you need to feed him." I nodded and reached to hold him.

"Please forgive daddy Jinyoung, daddy is stressed with what is happening to mummy." I kissed him and hug him.

"You should rest Jun, we'll stay here and took care of chaeyoung," Jeonghan assured me and I went home to rest and settle jinyoung off.

____________________

3 weeks later...

Jinyoung is taken care of by chaeyoung's mother because she knew how stressed I was and it was nice of her to came to our house and stayed until everything is stable. Right now chaeyoung was still unconscious.

I decided to take a break from practicing and the members also understand my situation. There's no point in practicing when my mind is wandering off.

I drive to the hospital as usual and went to chaeyoung's ward. I did this every single day hoping that she will wake up from her coma.

I pull the chair next to her bed and caress her hand.

"I miss you. Your laugh, your smile, your kiss, everything. Don't you miss me too? Please wake up honey." I started crying and buried my face on her bed.

I didn't get enough sleep during these last 3 weeks because I can't sleep without her beside me.

Every morning I woke up to an empty space beside me. No morning kisses to wake me up for breakfast. I had no appetite and no mood for everything.

I ended up sleeping while holding her hand because that's the only way to make me sleep peacefully.

_______________________

I was in the middle of getting ready to go to the gym since I think I need to release stress since exercising is one of the ways to heal from stress.

I wear my black Nike sleeveless top and grey Nike trousers.

I put on my airpods (he flexin) and wear my sport shoes and grab my car keys.

I was driving to the gym that I usually go to when suddenly my phone rings. I look at the name of the caller. It was Jeonghan. I connected my phone to the car with Bluetooth and answer it.

"Hyung what's up? I'm on my way to the gym."
"Jun. It's Rose. She has woke up."

I end my call and quickly make a turn to go to the hospital.

I soon as I reach the hospital I ran to her wardroom. I opened the door and saw jeonghan.

I look at the bed and there she is. She has opened her eyes. She looks at me with an empty look.

"Honey you're awake. I was scared you might never wake up and leave me."

"Who are you?"

My heart stopped.

HEYYO PEOPLE. SO MUCH FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER AND I GUESS EVERYTHING MOVES TO FAST IN HERE BUT HERE IT IS ENJOY!!!