CHAPTER 17

Jaemin woke up in some type of environment. It was very bright and it hurt his eyes but he forced himself to adjust to see what was going on.
After about a minute, he could almost see clearly. He had woken up in cold sweat, and it was almost hard to breathe. He was in a hospital, in a single bed room.
It was very clean and tidy.
Jaemin felt really dizzy and exhausted, and he felt so cold as if he were in a tub of ice water. He felt so weak and felt like he could not move. He was breathing heavily, because his lungs felt so tight.
Jaemin was honestly confused on what was going on, where he was, and how long he was sleeping.
He finally managed to move his weakened arm to wipe sweat off his forehead.

Shit..

His head was burning with a fever.
Maybe.. just maybe if Jaemin went back to sleep, he would feel better. He was exhausted and tired anyways. He closed his eyes and in a matter of 10 seconds, he dozed off.

After what had seemed like weeks, Jaemin woke up again. But he was not alone.
It was much easier to adjust to the lighting than before, but.. Jaemin was feelings even worse than before.
There he was, Jeno. Sitting in a chair looking over him.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jeno asked in a low tone.

"Does it look like I am?" Jaemin said in a weak whisper.

Jeno slightly chuckled, "I know you're going through so much right now, but by tomorrow or the next day, you should be feeling better."

Jaemin used all his strength to nod, "How long have i been sleeping? And where am i?"

"You've been sleeping for umm.. I think 4 days?"

"FOUR DAY-" Jaemin shot up but immediately regretted it. His lungs felt like they were gonna burst and he had an excruciating pang in his head.

"Ay ay ay, calm down. Don't make sudden movements. It will only make you suffer worse." Jeno gently lied Jaemin back down on the bed.

"F-four days??" Jaemin said while he tightly closed his eyes to 'hopefully' get rid of the pain in his head.

"Yes. The trip to Japan to Korea was about 2 hours, then you woke up while we were treating you, then you went back to sleep for another 2 days, and then you woke up again, and went back to sleep, and here we are."

"I woke up several times..? I don't remember waking up at all.. That's weird."

"Yeah, you were probably so lightheaded that your memory kind of wiped out. By the way, you're in a hospital in Seoul. This is actually the hospital i work at. I have to go soon, though."

"Oh.. Yeah.. that's okay, i'll just go back to sleep for what? 3 days?" Jaemin slightly chuckled.

"Nah... The nurses will probably wake you up in a few hours to make sure you're doing okay. They might also start feeding you foods and water through your mouth instead of tubes if you're capable of doing so."

Jaemin nodded.

"Well, i'll get going now. I'll check up on you tomorrow." Jeno patted Jaemin's head.

Jaemin said goodbye before Jeno left the room.