CHAPTER 15

Ten injected Jaemin with a needle that had instant effects on his body. It can make anyone pass out in a matter of seconds. Not only does it knock you out, it kills you by blood poisoning. It would only take 2-3 days to kill you on the spot.
He quickly threw away the evidence and locked Jaemin inside a storage cabinet that was large enough.
Ten then quickly fled the scene and made his way back to the village. The sleeping affects would last an hour or two.
After 30 minutes, Jeno and the crew were done discussing things and began to gather up the patients. But, Jeno didn't see Jaemin.

"Hey, have anyone seen Jaemin? A boy with light brown hair and umm a really bright smile? A little shorter than me and is really skinny?"

Everyone shook their head and looked at each other.

Lord where could this boy have gone??

Jeno and the other doctors looked around the building and even around the building, but did not find any sign of him.

"JAEMIN???" Jeno yelled repeatedly but got no response.

They look around for 40 minutes but still couldn't find him. There was no way to contact him or anything.

Jaemin woke up in complete darkness. He was in an extremely cramped place and he felt like he could barely breathe. His heart raced, wondering why he was in such in an enclosed space before it hit him.

Ten! That fucking bastard!!

Rage soon filled his body as he began to bang on the doors of the enclosed space and scream out loud for help.
He hit the hard surface as hard as he could.
A man was helping Jeno search for the lost boy, before he heard a loud yell and hard banging.
He ran towards the sound as it got louder and louder.
He ended up in a room.

"Hey! I'm here! Are you okay??" the man asked and ran over to the storage cabinet and tried to find a way to unlock it. "Shit how do i open this thing??"

"I don't know!! Get some help or something?!" Jaemin yelled.

"I'll be right back!" The man yelled back and started finding Jeno.
"Mr. Lee! Mr. Lee! I think i found him!"

Jeno came running towards the male and asked him to lead him to Jaemin. The ran there as quickly as they could.

"Jaemin!" Jeno said.

"Bruhh! Get me out of here!"

"How did this happen!?"

"That fucking bastard injected me with something and locked me in here!" Jaemin yelled in frustration.

"What? Who?!" Jeno replied.

"TEN!!"

Jeno angering sighed as he tried to find items around the room and unexpectedly found a strange syringe.

A syringe...?

"Hey, you, go find something to break him out of there." Jeno told the male.

He nodded and walked around the hospital to find something useful.

Jeno carefully inspected the syringe that he found. He questioned it before putting it in his pocket to later inspect it.
After 10 minutes, they were finally able to get Jaemin out by prying it open.
Jaemin gasped for fresh air as he wiped some sweat from his forehead.
Jeno inspected him closely, noticing that he was very pale. But what really caught his eye was the thin, red streaks running across his collarbone. (Red streaks in the skin can mean blood poisoning. Blood poisoning happens when your immune system overreacts to an infection, but shHhH, just pretend Ten just poisoned his blood.)
His heart dropped and his eyes widened from the sudden realization.

Blood poisoning..!