CHAPTER 4

Jaemin decided to hide under the large dining room table for protection. Just in case.
His parents got under the table after him, and sat next to Jaemin.
Jaemin took out his phone and messaged the groupchat that included his main friends.

[Big Dick Energy]

Hey, y'all safe?-

Jisung: Yeah yeah, i am. I'm sitting under a table lol

Haechan: Same bahaha. I'm sure we all are.

😂😂-

Mark: Well i'm not. I just got home

Haechan: Ooo bitch you better hurry, we don't want you dying

Chenle: Id honestly greatly appreciated if Mark died

Haechan: Ehhh you're right. He's a roach

Mark: WOWW y'all are so mean, i hope you die in a cows ass

Chillll wtff this is actually kinda serious, can you guys not-

Renjun: frrr, you guys are so immature..

Jaemin rolled his eyes and put his phone down on the floor.
At this point, Jaemin was actually terrified. At any moment, an earthquake could happen, or it could've just been a false alarm.
His heart pounded harder every second of the moment, not wanting it to actually happen. All he could think of was the worst.
What if the building crashes down? What if things start to catch on fire and explode from the incredible impact? Will he die? Will his parents die? Will his annoying ass friends die? Will Japan just come crashing down?
He was terrified.
His parents saw the look of fear in Jaemin's eyes.
His parents looked at each other and let out a sad sigh.

"Jaemin.. It's okay. We'll be fine. I promise. We'll get through it together, even if the worst happens." His mom said and rubbed his back.

Jaemin looked at his parents, and gave a slight nod. He didn't know what to say.
He almost felt like he was just overreacting.