CHAPTER 14

"Oop- Um.." Jeno scratched his head. "Didn't wanna mess with this weird kid anyways.." he whispered under his breath.

"Can't believe he just disappeared out of no where! That rat.." Jaemin murmured.

Jeno sighed, "Okay, let's go back. We have to leave in a couple of hours."

Jaemin nodded as they walked back into the abondoned hospital.
Jaemin couldnt think of anyone else except for Ten. He suddenly popped out of no where and then he suddenly disappeared. He's really something..
Jaemin's gotta admit though, Ten seemed like a sweet boy. Ten actually was kinda cute. He was a little shorter than him, had black hair, amazing smile, but he didn't look like he was Japanese at all.
Jeno met up with a few people who came along with him from Korea.

"Go back inside into that room you were in before and wait until we're ready to leave. Come outside if you need me." Jeno told Jaemin.

Jaemin hesitatly nodded before going back into the building. When he walked in, he noticed that it smelled like a old and crusty hospital. Gosh it gave him the creeps..
Jaemin didn't even know where to go, but he tried to find his way to the room.
Thank goodness it was almost completely bright outside, although some parts of the building were still dimly lit.
Jaemin walked up fights of stairs and walked down them. He went into multiple rooms that were empty or ended up at a dead end. He was completely lost.
After 30 minutes of walking around, he STILL couldn't find it. He gave up and walked down to the first floor and sat somewhere slightly near the entrance.
After a long and boring hour, he got up and stretched.

"They're still not done yet? Jeez, get me out of hereeeeeeee." Jaemin whined and began walking around the hospital again.

He went into rooms and peaked around. There wasn't much things except for some IV bags, papers, medical equipment, and other things inside the rooms. Most rooms just had a hospital bed with a couple chairs sitting around. There was also a small flat screen tv in each room.
He walked out of the room he was in, and tried to open the door to a room, but it was locked.
Jaemin shrugged it off and began to walk away before he heard the opening of a door.
Before he could turn around, he was pulled into the 'once locked door'.
He was about to make a loud shrieking sound, but a hand covered his mouth.
He was pushed against the wall and Jaemin was finally able to see who it was.
It was.. Ten???

"Mmph!" Jaemin tried to speak but Ten's hand was still covering his mouth.

"Ahahahaha! I got you!!" Ten laughed and released Jaemin.

Jaemin was confused and shocked about what just happened.
"W-What are you doing here..?"

"What? I'm not allowed to be in the place that i basically own??" Ten snickered.

"Own? But.."

"Well, not technically 'own' but i kinda call it my second home."

Jaemin didn't know how to reply to that, "Well, I-I'll get going now..?" He said and carefully walked to the side.

"Nuh-Uh.. Not so fast buddy. I didn't drag you here for nothing." Ten laughed in an evil manner.

"W-What..?" Jaemin said before he totally blacked out.