CHAPTER 11

Jaemin woke up, surrounded in something. He couldn't quite open his eyes, but once he did, everything was blurry. It almost hurt opening his eyes. He soon realized he was surrounded in water. It was almost completely dark, but there was some light that was shining through the water.
Jaemin couldn't breathe, and he wanted to get out. However, he was too far from the surface, but it won't hurt to try.
The pressure of the water almost crushed him. His whole body felt like it was about to explode. He soon began to paddle his way up the surface. But soon after, he began running out of air. His vision became blurry as he was no where near the surface. His heart raced in his chest.
It was the end of him. He didn't even know how he ended up surrounded by this water. He didn't remember going out for a swim or anything.
He became dizzy and nauseous. His vision was becoming worse and he was drowning. He stopped trying to make it to the surface. He had no chance. He was never a good swimmer anyways.
He just let himself float back down towards the bottom of the ocean or wherever he was.
His vision then completely blacked out and he couldn't see or feel anything.

_

Jaemin sat up in shock and coughed up water all over himself. His lungs hurt as he was gasping for air. He coughed so much that his head started to hurt.
Once he coughed up all the water out, he looked around his surroundings.
It was very loud. The sound of the helicopter flying in the air and people speaking around him.
Beside him was a young man, with worry in his eyes.

"Are you alright?" he spoke in Japanese as he patted Jaemin's back.

"I think so.. Where am I?" Jaemin asked.

"You're in a helicopter. We just rescued you. Luckily, I was able to save you in time." the man said and gestured Jamin to lay back down.

Jaemin set himself back down on the surface and looked up at the ceiling of the helicopter and didn't say anything. He was too speechless to say anything else. So many things happened and he had so many questions.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty? I bet you are. I'll go grab you some food." the man said and got up.

Right after he mentioned the word 'food' he immediately felt like he was starving to death and he felt so thirsty. Jaemin sat up against and leaned against the wall.

"I'm Mr. Lee, but you can just call me Jeno."

Jaemin nodded, as Jeno walked over to Jaemin with a sandwich, a bottle of water, and a container of fruits which seemed to contain strawberries, mangos, and grapes.

"Are you allergic to anything?" Jeno asked.

Jaemin thought about it for a while before remembering.

"Yes, I'm just allergic to avocados." Jaemin said.

Jeno nodded and handed over the food and water, "The sandwich doesn't contain any avocados, so you'll be okay."

"Thank you so much. For the food and saving my life." Jaemin said without looking at the male.

"Of course. It's my job." the male replied.

Jaemin began unwrapping the sandwich, which was in some ceramic wrap, and ate the whole thing in a minute. He also ate the fruit in a fast amount of time. He then gulped down almost the entire bottle of water.

"Wow. You must be very hungry and thirsty." Jeno chuckled.

"Well duh. I've been starving and dehydrated for I don't know.. 4 days?"

"4 days? It's been almost a week since the tsunami ever happened... I don't know how you're still alive. I doubt he had any water to drink. You can live without food for weeks, but only a couple days without water."

Jaemin shrugged, "I guess it's a miracle then."

"Sure is. Are you still hungry?" Jeno asked.

"Yes. Very."

"Haha, okay then, i'll bring you some more food and water." Jeno said and soon brought over some more fruits, snacks, water, and another sandwich.

Jaemin gulped all the food down and was soon full.