𝖎𝖝. 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢.

𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗, 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖔𝖔𝖉

♡♡♡♡

They most definitely got caught.

It had been McGonagall who had connected the dots and knew exactly who had been responsible for Lucius new hairdo. (which had been charmed so it would not wash out in a whole week, by the way)

To say she was surprised to find out Lyra was mixed up in all of this was an understatement. McGonagall had only heard great things of Lyra from Professor Slughorn, which is why she could only look down upon her with disapproval.

"I must say." She began. "I am shocked to see you've been working with these four." She nodded over to the four boys, who other than Remus, did not look fazed at all. "I expected more from you and you." She shook her head at Remus, who only gulped and looked down in shame.

Lyra, though nervous for her punishment, did not regret it at all. Lucius deserved this and more, and it wasn't like she hurt anybody in the process. Hell, maybe Sirius and James are rubbing off me she thought to herself.

"Professor, It was my fault, really I-"

"Oh, save it, Potter. I know perfectly well you two are the masterminds behind all of this." She pointed as James at Sirius. "But dragging Lyra into this?"

"Minnie." Sirius spoke up calmly, making Lyra widen her eyes. How did he have the guts to call her that? To a Professor? To McGonagall?! "Lyra had no part in this whatsoever-"

"And how come she was seen with the four of you by a first-year, in the Slytherin common room, laughing hysterically?"

"She told us a joke?" James said in more of a question, twisting his face as he did, not even convincing himself.

"I helped them, Professor," Lyra spoke up for the first time since they had been called into McGonagall's office. The four boys turned to look at her, wide-eyed.

"Lyra! You don-"

"James, please, it's fine." Lyra sent James a look as if saying please just shut up before McGonagall kills us all.  She turned to look back at McGonagall, taking a deep breath. "I let them in the Common Room so they could pull the prank on Lucius. I have just as much as a fault at the rest, if not more."

"And why would you have more fault than them?" McGonagall questioned, crossing her arms over her chest, raising her eyebrows.