𝖎𝖛. 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯.

𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖘 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖒𝖘 

♡♡♡♡

Lyra had successfully avoided Lucius and Narcissa for two weeks since their breakup. She'd see them around, holding hands or kissing, but she never once approached them. Narcissa had tried to talk to her, but it was no use since Narcissa was basically dead to Lyra.

Lucius had once or twice made eye contact with the broken girl but didn't make any attempt on mending things, which is why Lyra was taken back when Lucius stopped her in middle of the hall by grabbing her arm.

"Lyra, can we talk?" he whispered, but she just aggressively pulled away and continued walking. He quickly followed behind her, stopping in front of and preventing her from walking away. "You can't ignore me forever."

Lyra's heart began to race, she wanted to leave, or better yet - disappear completely.

"Lyra-"

"-What Lucius?!" She burst, taking the blonde boy by surprise. "What could you possibly want? You slept with my best friend and have broken my heart. Isn't that enough?!"

Lucius gaped at her, not being used to see her lash out. "I- I just want to apologise."

Lyra scoffed, ignoring all the students that had stopped to watch. "Apologise? Do you think a stupid sorry is going to fix things?"

Lucius was now glaring at her, taking a step forward, but Lyra stood her ground. "I don't like this attitude you're having, Lyra. I bet it's that fucking mudblood that been influenc-"

And then it happened. She didn't realise she had done it until it was too late and Lucius was clutching his cheek, a stinging sensation tingling her hand.

"Did you just slap me?!" he questioned perplexed. She stared at him wide-eyed, not knowing what to do as he got closer to her, lifting his hand up and baring his teeth. But before he could do anything, he fell to the floor.

Lyra yelped, taking a step back. She stared at Lucius for a few seconds, trying to process what had happened. Looking up, she saw nonother than James, fist still balled and breathing heavily.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her." he warned, but before anything else could happen, McGonagall appeared pushing her way through the children that had gathered around the scene.

"Potter!" She screamed, "You know perfectly well that we do not tolerate violence at Hogwarts!" She shook her head, glaring at him disapprovingly through her spectacles.