𝖎𝖎. 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬.

𝖆 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉

♡♡♡♡

"I'M GOING TO DIE!"

From the outside, James Potter looked like a crazed person. From the way he waved his hands around while nagging his friends about how Lily Evans had rejected him for the hundredth-and-fifth time (yes he was counting) to the way he repeatedly slammed his head against the table, making it rattle with each hit, and food fly into his moppy black hair.

"Prongs, mate. You're going to hurt yourself." Remus warned, picking out a few chopped carrots out of his overly-dramatic friend.

"I don't care," James muttered into the table. "I deserve it."

Remus and Sirius exchanged looks before speaking up. "Blimey. I think he's finally lost it, Moony."

"I'd say he lost it around fifty tries ago."

Peter let out a snort at his friends' comments before contributing to the conversation. "Leave poor James alone. He's too busy grieving over Lily. Again."

James shot his head up and sent the laughing three an evil eye. "Fuck you guys. I don't want to see you anymore. "

The boys' laughs died as they watched James remove his glasses angrily. Remus rolled his eyes and demandingly said: "Mate, put your glasses back on."

"Fine," James huffed, miffed. "But I'm still pissed at you wankers."

Sirius chuckled and patted his best friend's shoulder. "We're just messing with you mate."

James' annoyed expression changed back into anguish. "I just want Lily to look at me the way Sirius looks at himself in a mirror. Is that so hard?"

"Seems like it-OUCH!" Sirius let out a bunch of curse words as he rubbed the sore spot on his head were James had hit him.

"Look, maybe you're just being too...aggravating. I mean you've been after her for six years now. She must be tired of you constantly asking her out." Remus reasoned.

James sighed as he scooped a mouthful of custard. "I can't help it! She's just so... perfect, for Merlin's sake!"

"Well, maybe you need to move on. Look around you. There's a bunch of birds willing to date you - FUCK - WILL YOU QUIT HITTING ME?!"

"James, stop hitting Sirius, and Sirius, will you please stop calling girls birds?" Remus spoke exasperatedly, pulling James' hand away.