Ouka turned his head as everyone agreed, they were still bleeding so he wanted to rush this, but still, he couldn't help but feel ashamed.

Ouka:" please, let us leave, or at least heal their wound's-"

Bell:" if that's on your mind, we could just kill these people here and now so I get your full attention, or you can shape up and listen"

Ouka jumped as he understood he was in no position to judge, he then focused and bit his lip.

Bell:"... alright, we'll heal your wounded, however, you are to report to the guild about what you have done today, and you are to make up for you deed's"

Ouka:" of course"

Bell:" also, as the god Takemikazuchi is a great god with high moral, respect, and asperation, you Ouka are not worthy of such a god by your action's today and have to now earn that right, you are to leave his familia, and you cannot see them as well"

everyone in the party was surprised, even Lily and Welf were somewhat sorry for him despite what happened, but, Ouka agreed.

Ouka:" this is my punishment, I... cannot complain, I failed to lead this party and familia, so I cannot put my pride before my friend's"

Bell:"... 6 month's, you will work on a farm with no day's off and no pay for 6 months, if you commit no more of these act's and do a good job on this farm, then you shall return, however, if we hear you are seeing them behind our back's from either side meeting either or, you get another month"

Ouka:"... alright"

Tamamo:" I don't particularly like this, but here's some healing to help"

after they were healed, Ouka was sent ahead to start his punishment, and the rest of the party was sent after to tell their god what happened, though since Alcaeus had a hood on, they can't remember his face, so it was a blur, but they knew what they did, Takemikazuchi wasn't to happy on either side.

Takemikazuchi:" on one hand, I don't like how Ouka was forced to leave for 6 month's, but on another, I understand why they did this and won't complain one bit, maybe he'll learn from this"

Mikoto:" does this mean-"

Takemikazuchi:" yes, we're leaving it be, we won't do anything but improve ourselves"

Chigusa:" this is all my fault"

Takemikazuchi:" this isn't anyone's fault, but I think we need a new way to solve this dilemma we're in now"

Mikoto:" he did give me one piece of advice, "get more member's", he said"

Takemikazuchi:"... I see, with more member's, we can cover our bases much better, I see what's he's saying... alright, for the next week, let's do our best to get more member's so we don't do this again"

after about a day, Hestia got worried and asked why Alcaeus was taking so long from one of the shadows who was assigned to watch her.

shadow:" our king has decided to go all the way to the 18th floor, or so the report goes last I heard, he wants to challenge himself and find any shortcut's he and this familia can take in the future"

Hestia:" I see, well, then it's fine I guess"

Hestia did have one question for them though before they left.

Hestia:" tell me, if you can... why does Alcaeus hate the god's so much"

Shadow:"... I see... let me clarify something goddess of the Hearth, you misunderstand our king completely, he doesn't hate any of the god's or goddesses... per se, in fact, he has a great deal of respect and admiration for them actually, as such with almost all the heroes of the past"