Chapter 16 | The birth

( Someone's POV )

Hee Joo is giving birth later. She invited those fools!! I hate it!! They're all coming back here!! It is just March!! I hate it!! I want to spend time alone with my family but those fools are getting in the way!! It was November last year since I had been with my family!! I hate it!!!!!!!

" Hyung!! " Luhan shouted in distance.

" Oh, Hello Luhan. " I said.

" How long have you been here?! Since yesterday? Joke!! " He smiled.

" Where are the others?! " I changed the topic quickly.

" They said that they are gonna buy something for Joanne and her baby. " He said.

" They did?! " I asked. What are they gonna buy? A pacifier?

" Yes!! They even said that they are gonna buy a gift for Joanne's boyfriend even though they haven't seen him. " He chuckled. " Weird though?! "

" Hehe.... Hehe.... Hehe.... " I sarcastically laughed.

" Sir?! Joanne Alison Vernice is giving birth now. " A nurse came to inform us. I told the nurse earlier to tell me if she is giving birth now.

" Okay!! Luhan let's go!! Let's capture the moment!! Did you bring your camera?! "

" Yes. I did!! Let's go!! " We hurriedly run towards the delivery room.

~Delivery Room~

We are videoing the moment of her birth!! This is so exciting!! Even though I can't solo this time with the doctors. Luhan look so excited.

Hee Joo started to scream. The nurses are advising Hee Joo what should she do. She did exactly the nurses said. I notice like she's having trouble pushing. Her eyes are wandering around the room and she looks pale.

" Doc? Why does she looked so pale?! " I said.