Chapter 27 : Memories

Hey guys!! It's me Ms. Author once again. Thank you for reading this and vommenting. And also, hello silent readers!! Thank you also!!

This chapter may include a non-exo member POV. But please, do enjoy.

( Jungkook's POV )

I'm here with Hae Joo and the hyungs in the van. The police said we still can't enter the house until they finish investigating. We're heading to the mall to relax. It's Chen Hyung's idea. We just agreed. We want to forget every detail that we saw. It's quite difficult to forget what happened to Sehun Hyung. The way he died was too brutal. I don't want to die in that state.

" Jagi? What are you thinking of? " Hae Joo said while putting her hands on my waist.

" Nothing. I just can't move on to what happened earlier. " I replied.

" What happened earlier? " A whisper of a very deep voice said behind our seats. I looked back and saw Chanyeol hyung. Hae Joo and I separated.

" Hey!! Be fair!! Tell me what happened earlier? Did you two---- "

" NO. WE DIDN'T!! " Hae Joo and I said in unison.

" Wow. Defensive. Something really did----- "

" NO!! NOTHING HAPPENED!! " Hae Joo and I said in unison. We looked at each other. She mouthed the words 'don't-copy-me'.

" Hmmm..okay. " Then Chanyeol hyung disappeared.

" Hyung really surprises me. " I said while scratching the back of my head.

" Yeah. " Hae Joo answered and closed her eyes.

~3 hours later~

" Hey guys!! We're done shopping right? Let's go to playzone now!! I want to dance!! I heard that they've added more songs and dances. " Luhan said while doing tiptoe.

" Okay. I want to dance too. " Hae Joo and I said in chorus. We looked at each other and I saw her blush. I smirked and laugh. She laughed with me. We're such a crazy couple.

" It's so cheezy in here!! " Chanyeol hyung complained. We saw his irritated face. Someone's angry. Hehehe.

~Playzone~

" Jagi!! I'm going to the restroom. Wait here ok? " Hae Joo said and ran away.

I saw a herd of people on the other side of the playzone. I heard screaming and stuffs there. Maybe Luhan hyung is dancing. I should check him out.

When I got there, I didn't see Luhan hyung. I only saw Hee Joo and Suga talking to each other. What are they doing here? I thought Hee Joo is missing? I walked towards them because I'm on the other side.

" Hee Joo? Suga? " It quickly escaped my mouth. I forgot to add hyung. I hope he wouldn't smack me on the head.

" Jungkook? " Suga hyung said with an eyebrow raised.

" Who's this Hee Joo? You people are creeping me out. But if I'm the one you're calling Hee Joo, well you're mistaken. I'm Byun So Min. " Hee Joo said with an irritated face. I swear she's Hee Joo. She has a birthmark on her neck that is similar to Hee Joo, so I can't be hallucinating. She's really Hee Joo. I swear.

" You're Hee Joo. I know you are. Did you have an amnesia or something? Did you forget who am I? What did Baekhyun hyung did to you? " I said. She lowered her eyebrow.

" Baekhyun? You know my b*tchy husband? " Hee Joo cursed. What the. She cursed? Chanyeol hyung wouldn't be pleased when he hear what Hee Joo said.

" B*tchy? " I heard Hae Joo behind me. OMG. " Unnie?! You're here? " Hae Joo said and hugged Hee Joo. Hee Joo quickly pushed Hae Joo away.

" Don't touch me please? " Hee Joo said.

" What's going----Hee Joo? " I turned back and saw Chanyeol hyung. Oh great. A reunion. Chanyeol hyung immediately did the same thing Hae Joo did. Hee Joo did the same thing she did to Hae Joo but now, she looks disgusted.

" Why are you people hugging and calling me Hee Joo? Did you guys just exited the mental hospital? " Hee Joo said and walked away. Ahe exited playzone. We followed her.

" HEE JOO!! HEE JOO!! HEE JOO!! " I heard Chanyeol hyung shout. Hee Joo suddenly fell on the floor, knees first. She touched her head with both hands as if she is having a severe headache.

" AHHHHHHHHH!! " Hee Joo shouted. Chanyeol quickly kneeled down to where Hee Joo is. He started comforting her. In just a glimpse, she fainted.

****

( Miriam's POV )

We're here in the foodcourt. We decided to put bestie here. I'm glad we found her.

" Oppa? " Hee Joo said as she lazily opened her eyes.

" Hee Joo? " Chanyeol Oppa said and quickly hugged Hee Joo. It's really touching to see them.

" What happened to you? " Kris Oppa asked. Hee Joo explained everything but before that, she tried remembering every detail of it because she said she can't remember.

*insert ringtone here from multimedia*

" Yoboseyo? "

[ Hey Mimi!! It's me. It's---- ]

" I know who you are. "

[ Oh. Sorry. So Mimi, you're in the foodcourt, am I right? ]

" Yeah. Why? "

[ I'm here with Oppa. He's really angry. ]

" Why is he angry? "

[ Duh. He's seeing Auntie with you right now. ]

" What? Where exactly are you two? "

[ Look at your right. ]

I looked at my right and saw Sara wearing a disguise. Baekhyun is wearing a disguise too and I saw two babies with them?

" Why are you two here? "

[ Duh. We're here for Auntie. Baekhyun is really worried. Auntie didn't came back for 7 hours. Oppa was really worried so we followed Auntie here. ]

" I gotta hang up now. You two will better go. If they---- "

" Miriam? Who's that? " Kris Oppa asked.

" This is just my friend. " I replied.

" Really? " Kris hyung said as if he didn't believe me.

" This is really my friend. " I replied, quite annoyed.

" Okay. " He said and stood up. Where is he going?

" Sara? You still there? "

[ Yeah. I am. Nice---OPPA!!!! ]

I looked at my right and saw Kris Oppa holding Baekhyun Oppa with one hand while his other hand is ready to punch Baekhyun Oppa. I stood up. Oppa's and my Unnie's also stood up and headed to Baekhyun and Kris Oppa. This is a big fight.

" Why did you f*cking kill them?! " Kris said through his gritted teeth. No. Not here.

" I did what I have to do. " Baekhyun said while smirking. I saw Sara punching Kris Oppa so he would put down Baekhyun Oppa. I quickly pinched Kris Oppa's ear. He dropped Baekhyun Oppa down. By that, Sara and Baekhyun Oppa ran away. Oppa's chased him but there's too many people so Sara and Baekhyun Oppa quickly disappeared.

" Look what you did Miriam!! They've got away!! " Kris Oppa shouted at me. He just shouted at me. My Oppa just shouted at me.

" DON'T SHOUT AT ME!! YOU ARE A BAD OPPA!! " I said and walked away. I HATE IT!!