Prologue

Warning: The following scenes may heal a wounded heart. So please, stay close and keep on reading.

°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°

It's been a year since that tragic night. It still haunts me. The way they killed Hee Joo was just so unforgiving. I pity Chanyeol. I pity him.

That night brings so much memories. Do you want a flashback? Okay.

Here it goes.

~Flashback~

Baekhyun brought out a pistol. He pointed it on Chanyeol's head. " Any last words or messages?! " Baekhyun mocked the man from his story.

Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun. " F*ck you. " Chanyeol cursed. I closed my eyes and heard a

*BANG*

My eyes are still shut, hoping Baekhyun really didn't kill Chanyeol. I opened my eyes and saw Baekhyun on the ground and I saw a figure, not very far from us. The figure walked towards us and it's Rynne. After that, the SWAT team came in. Baekhyun's men kept running away and shooting the SWAT.

" Are you guys-----OMO!! YOU GUYS ARE BLEEDING!! JOHN, I NEED PARAMEDICS NOW. " Rynne said and walked towards us. " Don't worry Oppa's. You all are gonna be fine. I promise. " She smiled at Chanyeol.

" M-my S-s-s-sister. " Chanyeol said. Rynne looked at Hae Joo. She's still sleeping. Rynne untied Hae Joo and she untied us next. Hae Joo is still unconscious. I think Baekhyun had put too much sedative on her.

~2 week later~

We are now here in the backyard of Hae Joo's the house. Hae Joo is now playing with the twins. We are having fun.

A knock came from the front door. I opened it and saw Sara, Baekhyun's sister.

" Oppa. I think I should tell you all something. " She started the conversation.

" Tell us what? " I opened the door so she could enter. Sara could walk now. She entered the house and sat on the couch. I gave her lemonade.

" Maybe you should call the others too. " She said.

****

" WHAT THE??!! IS THIS TRUE?!! " I shouted.

" Yes. We should go now. Like right now. " Sara said. We nodded and entered her van. This is serious business. This is really a chance!! I wish Sara's visions are true.

We arrived at Baekhyun's hideout. We immediately entered a secret door. It revealed a room. I guess this is Baekhyun's old room. How did I know? The table had many eyeliners above it.

Sara pushed the table and she cuts the carpet underneath it. There's a secret door again. It led us to the basement. We saw a metal door. It had a password on it.

" What do you think the password is?! " I asked Sara.

" I don't know. Maybe mom's name?! " Sara said and typed it. It is not the password.

" Try Unnie's name. " Hae Joo requested. Sara nodded and typed it. Wrong again.

" Let me try. " Luhan Hyung said. Sara moved beside Chanyeol and Luhan Hyung was now infront of me. I looked at the keypad. He is typing something.

" Luhan, really? It's not the pass---- " Before I could continue, the door opened. My face are blanked due to the password. It's F*ck her.

" Luhan?! Suho?! " A man called my name. I was brought back to reality. My eyes widened. It's, it's

" LAY!! " I shouted in joy.

THE OTHER MEMBERS ARE ALIVE!! OH MY GOODNESS. THIS IS A THING WORTH CRYING ABOUT!!

~End of Flashback~

Well that's it. The other members are alive. Nobody was killed, except for Baekhyun. I still pity Baekhyun and Hee Joo. They didn't deserve this.

" Hey Suho. " Tao called me. " Hae Joo is leaving now. Come on. "

Tao grabbed my hand and we ran where the other members and the girls are. We are here in Incheon airport. We are back in Korea a month after we found my fellow members. Hae Joo is leaving now with the twins and with her boyfriend, Jungkook. They are going to Europe.

" Well, this is goodbye now. I'll miss you Oppa. " Hae Joo said.

" I will miss you too Hae Joo. Be good. " Chanyeol said while hugging Hae Joo. " And you too Jungkook, take good care of Hae Joo or else. " Chanyeol threatened.

" Alright, alright. " Jungkook replied chuckling.

" I'm serious. " Chanyeol said in his serious tone.

" Why so serious?! You look and sounded like V Hyung. " Jungkook said. Chanyeol broke their hug.

Chanyeol looked at BaekJoo and HeeHyun. " You two behave!! "

" Arasso Oppa!! " The twins shouted and we were all shocked.

" Oh. We forgot to tell you guys, HeeHyun and BaekJoo could talk now. It started when they both lived with us 7 months ago. " Jungkook said.

We all laughed. " This is really a happy ending. " I said.

Hae Joo, Jungkook and the twins left because of their flight. We sais goodbye at each other. Chanyeol was so sensitive. He's crying. Aish. We just decided to leave and go back to SMEnt. We still need to get ready for our comebacks. Yes. Comebacks. We didn't produce any music last year so we're doing two comebacks.

( Someone's POV )

" This is really a happy ending. " Suho Hyung said. You think it is?! You're wrong Hyung. This is only the beginning. Wait for us.

We'll make a move. Once we're activated.

°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°

That's the prologue. Hope it had fixed your emotions. It's my surprise!! They're alive!! Hehe!! For the ones who knew about this gonna happen, raise your hands!!

Yippie!!

There's a Book II guys!! Look at my works. The one on the multimedia is the cover of that book. Thanks for reading and subscribing fellas.