Chapter 13 |Hidden Identity

For a good voter and subscriber, I dedicate this story to MouyLonelyGirl. Thanks for reading and subscribing to 20 Days After!!

This is a fast UD... It is because of @MouyLonelyGirl who voted and subscribed!! Thanks again!!

>

( Chanyeol's POV )

" kill him!! Kill who?! Hae Joo?! Who are you talking to?! Who are you gonna kill?!

" Hae Joo?! Who are you talking to?! "

" This is just Jungkook Oppa!! " WHAT THE???!!!! HE IS THE KILLER?!

" What?!!! Give me that!! " Grrr!!! "Hey you!! Stop calling my sister!! Stop it!! If you don't I.... " I heard a girl whined. Same as Hee Joo's. But, that is so impossible!! She's you know, uh, gone. But is it possible?!

" Ya! Oppa!! " She snatched her phone back.

" Who is that?! It's not really Jungkook!! " I said.

" It's just my friend. Why?! Are you expecting someone Oppa?! Sorry I lied Oppa. " She nodded.

" Hmm-mm.... what's her name?! " I asked with a blank face.

" It's..... uh..... Joanne Alison Vernice? " Is she asking me?!

" Are you asking me?! " I asked.

" No.. I'm not Oppa!! It's her full name!! She looks a lot like me and she is 18. " Hee Joo smiled.

" Could she come over?! " Let's see if it is really her friend or, Hee Joo.

" Umm... I don't know!! I'll ask her. " She replied, going to the corner of the room. Hmm-mm.. I want to see that girl!! I want to know if she is really Hee Joo. Or she is the killer!!

Hee Joo walked back to me and said, " Joanne said that she will asked his Boyfriend. She'll call me back if his boyfriend answers. " She smirked.