Chapter 10 | Unexpected

" Hey Jungkook!! Why aren't you with them?! " I said while patting his back.

" Duh, I need to be with Hae Joo!! We work together as a couple. Didn't you read..... " Before Jungkook could continue, Chanyeol covered Jungkook's mouth and whispered something. What are they hiding to us that they don't want us to hear even a slight voice? Hmm-mm...

Jungkook laughed. " Okay!! Let's go guys!! You all need to freshen up and enjoy!! " Jungkook chuckles.

Jungkook had taken us from many rides here at Star City. Woah!! Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I had the most rides. It was so fun!!

At that evening, he had taken us to his group. We were in an outside restaurant. Jungkook and V ordered so many foods that Xiumin and Sehun wanted to eat many foods too. It was funny watching them finish their food. They all looked like pigs.

" Hey guys!! I challenge you all!! " I shouted.

" What challenge?! " Looks like Jimin is in!!

" We are just gonna eat Philippine street food." I grinned.

" Pfft! Is that it Hyung?! " Jimin, Chen, Xiumin, V, and Jungkook said in Unison.

" Yes!! That's all of it!! And no turning back!! " I chuckled. They didn't know what 'Isaw' looks like?!! Well, it makes so easier for me!!

" Bring it out Hyung!! " The five (who accepts the challenge) shouted proudly. I brought out the street foods and placed each one of the 7 street foods on their plate.

We started to eat. Jimin was the fastest. But when he saw the 'Isaw' and 'Dugo' he shrugged. I laughed to see them stop eating and notices the 2 remaining street foods on their plate. I thought I'd win but Jungkook wons the game.. He is a fighter!!

" What is this Luhan?! " Chen shouted while holding the 2 street foods that they were scared to eat.

" 'ISAW' and 'DUGO' " I shouted.

" Do we really have to eat this?! " Chen's face looks pale. Is he allergic to it?!