Enemies to cutest couple~P3

Only play the song⬆️When you see this emoji🎊

We ran to Jennie's house and we got there her mom was in the living room relaxing on the couch.With the TV on watching Accidentally in love(A/n:I recommend I think again)
Jennie:"Mom do you still want to adopt a girl?"
Jennie's mom:"Sweetie you know the answer and why do you ask"She didn't even look at us so she hasn't seen me yet.
Jennie:"Because someone is in need of adopting.And she's my age"
Jennie's mom:"Oh really where?"

Jennie:"Mom turn around"And she did and she was already shocked.
Jennie's mom:"Kim Jennie you cant just go and bring someone here and ask if they wanted to be adopted.What if she has a nice cozy home with her family"She said.
Jennie:"Mom listen to me first.She lives alone in her house she has been living in there for 7 months"She looks at me weirdly.
Jennie's mom:"Is this true dear?"
Sowan:"Yes ma'am,my parents have passed.My mother passed from a vires and my father has passed from getting shot cause he was in the military I just got informed that 5 months ago"
Jennie's mom:"How about you guys go play and I'll see about it.What is your name?"
Sowan:"Kim Sowan"

Jennie:"Come on Sowan lets give you make over"We run upstairs.We go in her closet and so much clothes I swear.
Jennie:"Come on pick any I don't care which one.I don't wear a lot of these"
Sowan:"I don't really know"
Jennie:"Here this looks like it would look good on you.Now the make up"She tells me to sit down in the chair in front of her vanity and she does my makeup.

Time skip~8:00 pm
She finished awhile ago and said we were gonna do that look tomorrow.
Jennie's mom:"Girls dinner!"We run downstairs.And we see some good yummy noodles mmmmm it's so good.
Jennie's mom:"Sweetie you are going to be staying here for a month or two and then we will go to court and we'll see from there"
Sowan:"Ok so I'll go get my stuff I guess"
Jennie:"We'll go tomorrow"We finish.

Jennie's mom:"You guys can watch a movie"
Sowan:"Ok what do you want to watch?"
Jennie:"Can we watch YouTube!"
Sowan:"Sure!"
Jennie:"Lets watch Blackpink!"(A/n:LoL)
We watched them then we watched BTS then other groups.Then we danced for a bit.

Time skip~7:00am
We wake up by Jennie's mom and we get ready
Our outfits

Mine

Jennie's

Jennie's

Our makeup

Our makeup

Mine

Jennie's

Jennie's

Jennie:"Damn girl looking good"Sowan:"You too b*tch"Jennie:"New attitude for school I like it"And we go to school in her limo oh forgot to tell you her family is wealthy

Sowan:"You too b*tch"
Jennie:"New attitude for school I like it"And we go to school in her limo oh forgot to tell you her family is wealthy.

🎊
We are here and I see Shuyang and Keela.
Keela:"Babe What are you looking at?"She looks at me and anger fills her face.
Shuyang:"When you get so hot Sowan?"
Jennie:"She was always"
Sowan:"Thanks gurl"He comes closer to you and you don't do anything cause you have a plan for both of them.
Keela:"Get off her baby she's just trying to play with you and you don't like that stuff right?"
Shuyang:"What you talking bout?I was playing you.You are so stupid you thought I like you"
Keela:"WHAT!UGH YOU DID THIS SOWAN!"

Sowan:"Whatever b*tch"I come closer to him give him a kiss and he responds we there for a good minute and once he was gonna bring me too the bathroom I broke it.
Shuyang:"What the h*ll"
Sowan:"Nope I ain't going no where with you I hate you plus Zeyu is hotter"
Shuyang:"Come here b*tch I love you"
Sowan:"Yea I know but I don't care"Me and Jennie go and leave Shuyang.

Jennie:"You go girl"Everyone sees us in the hallway gives us looks we got some whistles and looks and claps.
Zeyu:"Go girls!!So hot!!"I see Shuyang coming in and I give Zeyu a kiss.Shuyang looks away.
Sowan:"See ya later"Jennie goes over to Kai and gives him a kiss too and we go again.

And that's a rap that's was the last of this and I liked it and it went a lot different then I planned at first.