Enemies to cutest couple~P2

Sowan POV
Me and Shuyang were walking together at school and I went to the bathroom.I came back and I see Keela flirty with Shuyang.I ran over there to got talk to her.
Sawon:"Stop trying to steal my bf"She looks at me and laughs.
Keela:"Oh yea forgot he's your boyfriend"Oh ya i forgot to mention Keela is so pretty but rude.
Sowan:"Yeah and what's so funny about that"
Keela:"Have you've seen yourself"She laughs again and leaves but before she gets 5ft away she goes back and gives Shuyang a peck on the cheek and giggles away.
Sawon:"Why the h*ll did you let her do that"
Shuyang:"She's just so hot- ugly looking"He  said real quick to try to cover up his mistake.
Sawon:"Ugh whatever"

Time skip~Math
Me and Shuyang have different classes right now I have math and he has P.E. right now with Keela.I keep thinking of what she said "Have you looked at yourself"I look at myself and my clothing.I was wearing jeans and a shirt with Elsa on it from Frozen and some old sneakers and I don't wear any make up or skin care products which I should have.The bell rang which met time for lunch.

Shuyang POV
I had P.E. and Sawon has math which makes me sad that I don't get to be with her.
Gym teacher:"Ok find a partner and you guys are gonna have to do push-ups,squats and sit-ups which is why you guys have partners"I looks around to see who to be partners with and Keela comes up to me.
Keela:"Come on baby boy"She grabs my arm and she goes in front of me.And we do push-up blah blah blah then last one was squats.She was still in front of me and we did it and her butt was so big it looked so hot.

Keela:"Why aren't you doing it huh?Too busy looking at my butt"She smirks then the bell rings for lunch and everyone runs out and Keela drags me too the janitors closet.
Keela:"You've been looking at me and I've been looking at you say it's time for us to finally kiss I mean you want to see my butt right?"I nod.
Keela kisses me and I kiss her back it was a very deep passionate kiss and I loved it so much.She puts her legs up and now they are on my waist and I put her against the wall.
Keela:"Your so hot baby boy I can't wait till we get older you know why right?"I nod again and I kiss her more and I kiss her everywhere and I stop and realize what I'm doing.She looks at me.And I was so shocked of what I've done.

Keela:"I know what your thinking but why don't you ditch her for me you know you liked that wouldn't you want to do it more and longer?"I think about it but what about Sawon I mean she is so annoying and she very flat.
Shuyang:"Your parents home tonight?"I smirk and so does she.

Sowan POV
It's been 10 minutes and he still isn't here.I give up waiting for him and a girl comes sits by me and I was shocked since no one does.
Jennie:"Hi I'm Jennie I'm new here and I don't know anyone here so want to be my friend?"
Sowan:"Hi I'm Sowan..uh sure"
Jennie:"You don't have to if you don't want to"
Sowan:"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way it's just I'm a little upset that my boyfriend isn't coming"
Jennie:"It's ok"We hangout and we talk about our lives and stuff.Then the bell rings amd that means it's art time and I finally get to see him!
Jennie:"What do you have next?I have art"
Sowan:"Me too!Lets go together"We go.

We get in there and I see Shuyang and Keela talking to each other and sitting next to each other.And I just sit with Jennie.
Art teacher:"I'm leaving do what you guys want because I'm talking a break"She left.
Jennie:"Is she always like this?"
Sowan:"Yup she's the nice teacher"I look over to them and they are giggling and smiling at each other and Keela is playing with his hair.
Sowan:"Stop Keela he's mine"She gets up.
Keela:"Not anymore he likes me now we literally made out the whole lunch"
Sowan:"Yeah right you delusional tell her Shuyang"Shuyang was not even paying attention to me but just kept looking at Keela's  and licking his lips then he finally looks at me.
Shuyang:"Your ugly I need someone pretty and thick not a flat pancake like you"He gets up and kisses her and squeezes her butt.
(A/n:"Ewwwww disgusting)

I start crying and Jennie comes and puts me back on the chair.
Jennie:"Sowan has told me so much about you and said that you saved her you loved her and now your being the guy before all of this happened before when you guys were enemies to cutest couple you were a horrible guy and then changed for love but now your the same guy you've always been deep down inside!!"
Shuyang:"You weren't here so you wouldn't know so shut up you ugly b*tch!"Jennie goes over and slaps him across the face and we left.

Sowan:"Thanks Jennie"
Jennie:"No prob"
Sowan:"I want to be pretty I want to make Shuyang jealous and get what he deserves"
Jennie:"Ooooo a new Sowan I like it.Lets go to your house and do it"
Sowan:"Oh shoot I forgot I have no clothes or make up at home"
Jennie:"Your parents don't buy you it?"
Sowan:"They're died and I live by myself"
Jennie:"Oh wow I guess..WAIT A MINUTE!! I live with my mom since my dad has passed too but she wants another girl and thought about adopting one!"We go think of our idea and ran to Jennie's house.

Word count:1031
Part 3 is gonna come out!!