Over shadowed~Shuyang

Me and my older sister Lia,are at the set for Boystory's new MV and she's gonna be the girl that the boys are in love with.She is a model and she has been in some big dramas while I'm a normal kid who helps work at the help animals community.We don't have the best relationship,the only reason I'm here is to see my best friend Shuyang or you could say my crush my sister even knows about it and tries to make me jealous.

Mingrui:"Lia is so pretty"
Zeyu:"I know right!Shes way prettier than her sister"Then he looks towards me.
Zeyu:"I'm so sorry Lyn!"I run out the room.I hate being the sister who no one likes.Im so done with it.Next thing I know I'm outside of JYP and take a few breaths and wipe my tears.And I go for a little walk.Its just Boystory are my only friends and I never knew they would betrayed me.I keep walking so into my thought that I don't even know where I am.I felt someone push and I look around and see Shuyang on top of me and we're right next to the street on the sidewalk.

Shuyang:"Are you all right?"I'm intact.
Lyn:"Ye"He gets up and I do too.
Shuyang:"Pay attention Lyn,you could've been killed if I wasn't there"I give him a hug.
Lyn:"Thank you"He hugs back and breaks it.
Lyn:"But you know how I get when I'm being over shadowed from my sister"He rubs his face and sighs and looks around.
Shuyang:"Yes I know sorry about that"
Lyn:"It's nothing much I guess,I should be used to it"
Shuyang:"We better get back I guess"We go back to JYP.

Time skip~
I've been ignoring Zeyu and Mingrui since the incident.And Zeyu just gave Lia flowers in the MV and now it's her and Shuyang's part.They have to like cuddle and pretend they are in bed.
Director:"Shuyang and Lia lay together and Shuyang put your hand over her body"Which he does and looks very uncomfortable which makes me feel better about this.
Director:"Now Lia go more closer"She looks at me then smirks and puts it till their lips are like a milliliter away!
Director:"Good!"He gets the part and Shuyang's lines were "Ohh baby come closer to me cause I wanna be with I just wanna kiss ohh so come closer babygirl"(A/n:I have no idea and this doesn't sound kid friendly)After they were done Lia kissed him and he was shocked.He pulled away real fast.He wiped his mouth and had a disgusted face on.
Shuyang:"What the heck!"
Lia:"Why you didn't like it?"She comes closer again trying to do it again(Oh and the people are gone btw)Shuyang pushes her away.I just leave I hate her I can't see this.
Shuyang:"Wait LYN!!"He comes running I can hear his footsteps.He looks and knows that I'm jealous and kisses me.
Shuyang:"I don't give 2 poops about her I'm not like everyone else I like you"

Time skip~7 years later
I am now 19 and Shuyang is 20 we have been dating since that day and my sister was not in he video anymore instead their was a different person with everyone and I got to be with Shuyang.Me and him have one kid named Nian which is a girl and she is only a couple months old so I can't wait to raise her.And about my sister ya she got in trouble for kissing Shuyang and I haven't seen her in years and I'm not a shadow anymore I am known for being a mother for being Shuyang's fiancé hehe and for being the an idol.
Shuyang:"Baby come help me!!Nian pooped!"

Yay this was fun and I hope you liked it because I'm really tired from making this thank you.