~Shuyang

(I don't know what to call it)
Mia was a quiet girl.She didn't talk unless it was to stand up for herself or someone else.People tried bullying her until she showed taekwondo,she did taekwondo instead of a karate since she was Korean and was raised there until she reached 3rd grade.She hates popular kids and last but not least she likes a boy named Ren Shuyang.He is a popular kid but not like the rest he was different.

Mia POV
Ugh popular kids are coming near me.
Seo:"Hey want to play hang out with us?"The most popular kid of middle school asked me to play hang out with her?No no no I've seen this before they will pick on you after a couple day no way.I shake my head no.
Seo:"That's to bad,bye"Finally gone I sit on a bench.
Shuyang:"Hi I'm Shuyang if you didn't already know."I look behind me.Omg it's him so excited.But I manage to keep it cool.
Shuyang:"Well can I ask you something?"I shake my head yes.
Shuyang:"Why don't you like popular kids I mean they can be annoying but cool"Everyone knows I hate popular kids except the popular kids.I think I'm actually gonna talk.
Mia:"I-(cough)don't like them-(cough)cause they aren't nice and they use you."
Shuyang:"I can't believe you actually talked to me.But I wanted to ask something else,do you hate me?"Ooo do I I mean I like him but he doesn't know that say something random Mia!
Mia:"I don't hate you as much as the others"
Shuyang:"So you do hate me"he said with his head low.Oh no what did I do why am I so ugh!
Mia:"No I like you but I don't like like you"
Shuyang:"Oh"He said a little more happy but still.
Mia:"I'm so sorry Im really sorry this why I shouldn't talk"
Shuyang:"No you should keep talking your voice is great it's jus-"
Seo:It's time for our 5th class come on"
Mia:"Well I guess your girlfriends calling you umm meet me after school."
Shuyang:"She's not my gir-"
Seo:"Come here baby"I laugh I don't know why but it's funny seeing him dragged be Seo.

"Shuyang:"She's not my gir-"Seo:"Come here baby"I laugh I don't know why but it's funny seeing him dragged be Seo

(Haha LoL I made this)
Time skip~
I'm waiting for Shuyang at the front of the school but doubt he's gonna come.
Shuyang:"Hi!!!!"I start walking to my favorite place in the whole entire world.Shuyang follows.

We finally arrive.

Shuyang:"The city's beautiful"I shake my head yes and stare at the view

Mia:"You know what Ren Shuyang,Mr.Oppa"
(Idk what it is in Chinese)
Shuyang:"Do people call me that"he laughs
Mia:"I like you Shuyang"I say looking at the city to embarrassed to look at him.
Shuyang:"Really your not lying are you?"I chuckle and say "no"
Shuyang:"I like you to for a long long time"
Shuyang:"Will you be my girlfriend?"
Mia:"Won't people judge us?"
Shuyang:"What can I say haters gonna hate"

Im gonna make a part 2 to this so be ready and I'm sorry I keep making Shuyang ffs I just have more ideas for him.